Chapter 35: This is Where I Leave you

That night Bruno and I went to bed, I stayed up,and waited for him to go to deep sleep.

I was leaving...tonight. I don't want to be somewhere where I'm not wanted, so I bought a plane ticket to go back to L.A., and I had a taxi picking me up.

I look at the clock and it read 4:11am.

I look at Bruno and he was in a deep slumber. I unwrapped his arm from around my belly carefully, I get out of bed quietly, and stand up. He didn't move which is good.

I already had sweatpants on and a tank top so I just threw on a sweatshirt and back my bag quickly and quietly.

I grab a sticky note and began to write a little message.

Bruno,
This is where I leave you.
Bella

I look out his window and I see the taxi car parked and the driver smoking a cigarette. I grab my suitcase and my purse with all my stuff. I quietly leave the room and walk down the stairs.

"Bella?", I hear

Shit, I turn and see tiara at the table eating cereal.

"Hey", I say
"Where are you going?", she asks

I sigh and walk to her.

"Home"
"Why?"
"Because, your I'm not wanted here", I sigh
"How so?"
"Um, I was outside and Bruno and Jaime were also outside and I heard their conversation. Bruno said he doesn't want to be with me and that it was a mistake", I sniff and wipe a tear
"Oh no, are you sure you want to go though?", she asks
"What would you do?", I ask

She sighs and bites her lip.

"Leave", she answers

I nodded.

"Can I have you number so I can call to check up on you?", she ask

I nodded. I went into my pocket and handed her my phone and she hands me her phone. We put our numbers in, hugged, and I left the house.

The taxi driver takes my bags and puts them in the trunk while I got into the car.

"Airport right?", he asks
"Yes"

As he drove off, I began to feel my eyes water, but no tears fall.

We get to the airport just as my plane arrived, the driver gives me my bags, and I paid him. I walk through the terminal to the gate where my plane was at.

Back in L.A.....

I was back home driving towards the one person who can hopefully give me the comfort I need.

My phone ranged for the fifth tenth time. I knew it was Bruno but I did answer nor did I answer his text messages.

I pull up to the house and take a deep breath. I get out my car and walk to the door than rang the door bell.

After a few moments the door opens.

"Bella?, What do you want?", Tayla says with an attitude

I hugged her and just broke down.

"You were right", I whimpered

She pulls me inside her house and she leads me to the living room where Tom was watching T.V.

"Bella, what's wrong?",Tayla asks
"Yea, aren't you supposed to be in Hawaii?", Tom asks
"Yes, but I came back because of Bruno", I say
"What did he say?", Tayla asks
"Um, he was talking to his sister Jaime. He said that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me and that it was doomed from the beginning", I say as tears run down my cheeks.
"Ah, sweetie. I'm sorry you had to go through this", she says and hugs me
"Ow", I groaned