Chapter 39: No!

34 weeks...

The baby is due in a few weeks and I've been trying hard to get the baby out. I would eat spicy food, work out, have sex with Bruno. Almost everything to get this child out of me.

I love being pregnant but I cannot take this anymore.

We had finished the babies room the other day which only took us a weekend to do.

It was tan and brown. We had yellow, blue, and tan clothes for the baby. The crib was mahogany and the mattress was yellow and blue, there were brown drawers, and brown shelves. Everything was in its place and ready for the baby.

I was actually trying to sleep while Bruno was downstairs making music for his new album.

These cramps are freakin' killing me! I thought that if I went and lay down they would go away, but they were only getting stronger.

I woke up to another sharp pain in my stomach. I turned to see what time it was; two thirty in the morning. I breathed my way through the pain and willed myself to go back to sleep. Of course with my luck that would never happen. A few minutes later the same sharp pain ripped through my abdomen, making me yelp.

Bruno as if on quo came in. But once he sees me he gets worried and walks towards me.

"What's wrong?", He asks

"It's just cramps; I'll be fine." I explained, rubbing my stomach to relieve some of the pain.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

He nodded and went to the closet.

"Bruno?" I asked.

"mmmm..." He mumbled back tiredly.

"I know your tired and want to go to sleep but Do you think you could stay up with me until the pain goes away?"

He nods and comes and sits on the bed he opened his arms for me to come snuggle up to him. As soon as I got into his arms another spasm went through me. He gave me his hand to hold onto and kissed me on my forehead.

"Is there anything you can do to relieve the pain?" Bruno asked me.

I Yelp at the pain and began to break

"Maybe I should hop in the shower. Will you come with me?" I asked looking up at him.

"Anything, babe."

Bruno stood up and then turned around to help me stand up as well. We headed into the bathroom, but not before having to stop because pain hit me again.

When we were in the shower I just leaned against him and let the warm water try to soothe the pain away. The pain wasn't subsiding like Dr.Mason said it was supposed too; it was starting to get more and more painful.

"Bruno, the pain isn't going away; I think it's getting worse." I said, or rather moaned out through the pain.

"Do you think that you might be hungry."

I was about to answer, but before I could I felt warm water gush out of me.

"Bruno ....., I....I think my water just broke.", I say

"What!? I thought you were having fucking cramps!" Bruno yelled, trying to get us both out of the shower and dried off.

"I-I didn't know, I'm sorry." I said as tears started to roll down my face; from Bruno's outburst and the pain.