Chapter 31: First Appointment

March 4th, first baby appointment...

Its been a week since I've told Bruno I was pregnant and since the Grammys. This man already went around buying stuff online like toys,clothes,diapers. Everything. I wasn't really showing alot which is cool but the tabloids have their own assumptions since the Grammy pictures.

Bruno and I need to get ready for what's going to happen. Like lack of sleep, diapers,wipes,check-up,throw up,and everything. We were both probably going to go M.I.A. from the world for a while too.

It was now Saturday afternoon and Bruno and I was on our way to meet with my O.B. I was pretty nervous. This was my first baby I'm having with Bruno I wasn't too sure what to expect. We sat in the waiting room waiting for them to call my name.

"Isabella Samuels." We stood up and followed the receptionist into one of the rooms. "Take a seat and the Dr. Mason be here shortly to speak with you." I whispered a thanks and sat down in one of the chairs.

"So,is this a guy or girl?", Bruno asked
"A guy", I say
He coughs."what?", he asked

Before I can answer the door opens and my doctor walks in with a smile.

"Hello Bella", he says
"Hello Dr.Mason", I say and shake his hand. "Um, this is my fiancée Bruno and the dad"
"Hello, so are you excited?", He asked and shakes his hand
"Yeah, absolutely", Bruno smiles

"Ok Bella. Let me just look at your file. So I can tell you fiancée what's going on." he skimmed through the file and was nodding his head at different things. "Alright,Bruno,well according to her file the assumed due date is in July" He nodded his head"Alright,Bella have you been taking your vitamins?" I nodded my head."Did you get the list of foods and things you shouldn't be doing?" I nodded again I was starting to feel like a bobble head. "Excellent. Alright, well let's just talk then, get to know each other more since I'm going to be your doctor when you deliver. Is this your first child?"
"yes", I say
"Are you guys going to be doing anything while you are pregnant?Concerts,Interviews,or anything?"
"Um, we do have a few things going on during this. She's my assistant so she's going to be traveling with me while I'm on tour",Bruno says
"I hope you aren't going be stressed out."

"No stress, I promise."

"Now, have you thought about how you would like to give birth?",he asked

"Umm... naturally.Is the option of the epidural available."

"Of course. Good to know. Now we should do the exam. I'd just like you take off your pants and place that sheet over yourself. I'll be back shortly to do a quick internal exam." I nodded my head and waited for him to leave the room.
"You need help?", he ask
"No, that's okay", I say as I take my pants and panties off
"Oh so you choose to wear the blue lace panties today?", Bruno asked
I chuckled."shut up", I say
"What, I mean we haven't for like 2 days and that's not cool", He says as he pits the sheet over my legs
"Oh my gosh", I laughed

It was sort of uncomfortable for Dr.Masen to be down there seeing as the only doctor that has been there for a long time was him but Bruno was probably going to have a heart attack.

Why?, because Dr.Masen had to use his hands to feel around my cervix , He did not like that, but he wasnt really looking at the doctor he just looked at me. I was glad that he just went to work and didn't try talking to me while his face was down there. It was over in no time and I was able to get back dressed.

"Thank god", I hear Bruno say
"Your not the only one done there you know", I say as I get my shoes on
"I know but I should be the only", he shrugs.