Chapter 38: Shower

Pregnant 31 weeks...

The baby is due less than 5 weeks. I can't be pregnant anymore I just can't take the kicking, the cravings, and the mood swings anymore.

I've officially moved in with Bruno and I'm selling my house to Rosie and Taylor.

Today, we were going to Presley's house for some reason which I have no clue. I just heard there was gonna be family members there. Hopefully, no drama. Bruno and I have had enough drama between our families.

It's like they don't even talk to one another. The only person who talks to Bruno's family is Rose and my mother...that's it. Which stresses me out and pisses me off.

"What time do we have to be at Presley's?" I asked

"We should probably leave right now actually." Bruno said pulling me towards the door.

We got into my Range Rover and made the journey toward Presley's home.We soon pulled up to the house and got out of the car. We walked up to the front door hand-in-hand and walked in; worst mistake of my life. As soon as I stepped out the car I was attacked by Presley who was talking a mile a minute about something that I couldn't comprehend.

"Presley, calm down, What's going on?." I said

"Oh nothing", she smiles and I see her glance at Btuno

I look at him and he shrugs his shoulder."Alright then let's go inside", I say

We began to walk up the steps and when I open the door I was met by a whole bunch of people screaming.

"Surprise!"

I gasped and held my belly."what the hell are you doing?", I say

"This is a baby shower for you", Jaime says
"What the fuck", I laugh

I begin to laugh as I walked in with Bruno and Presley. Almost everyone was here Bruno's siblings were here, his mom, his father, the other members of the band, My mom, and Rose.

"Oh my gosh", I laugh as I looked around.

There was pink,blue, and green ballons saying "Its a girl" "It's a Boy" "Baby Boy" and "Baby Girl", a table filled with gift bags and boxes, and another table with party saviours.

"Oh my gosh guys...im so overwhelmed.", I say as I sit down on the couch

"Your welcome", Eric says

It was honestly a pretty great baby shower. We got more than enough diapers and wipes, but you can never have too many of those. We also got some outfits for when The baby was a little older, which I thought was nice since we already have way too many clothes for when he or she's little. I would have to say my favorite gift came from Eric. He had gotten Bruno and I a photo album with a space for a name on the front, so we could document his or hers first year with us.

I was outside with the girls while the boys were inside. I was eating and socializing with them just talking about life.

"Oh my gosh you want to know the best thing about being a mom", Jaime asked

"What?", I asked

"When your breast feeding you boobs get bigger and firmer", She says

We all laugh

"I already know mine are getting huge...your brother made it very clear", I chuckled

"Ew", Tahiti says

"Not during sex...we can be in the house and he'll randomly say 'Babe, you know your boobs are big' ", I say imitating Bruno voice

"That does sounds like Bruno", Bernie says

Tiara laughs."Oh my gosh, Tahiti, remember what he said to you when you were breastfeeding Zyah?", She asked

"Yeah, he said 'my boob is bigger than Zyahs head', who says that!?!", She exclaimed

"That's your brother", I say

"Yeah"

"What's the baby's name?", Rose says asked

"Well for a girl it'll be Leilani Elisa", I answer

The whole table slurs Aww.

"And for a boy it'll be Noah Carmine", I say

"Wow their beautiful", Presley says

"Thank you", I say and started rubbing my belly

After everyone had started to leave and everything was cleaned up, Bruno and I made the trip back to our home. We walked in and went straight to the bedroom. I stripped and put on one of his shirts and climbed into bed;

"Did you have a good time today?" He asked me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I really like the photo album Eric got us." I said, letting a yawn slip out at the end.

He laughed and put his hand on my stomach. As always the baby started kicking and that put a smile on mine and Bruno's face.

"I can't wait until he or she gets here." He said leaning down to kiss my belly.

"Me neither." I said and comfortably drifted off to sleep.