Surprising turn of events *edited*

Chapter 1: Surprising turn of events

Marselya's P.O.V

Hi I'm Mareslya but everyone calls me Mars. I'm your average teenage girl. Minus the werewolf part. Going to high school when your in heat is the worst thing in the world. Especially if you go to a school only for werewolves. And i'm apart of the beta family. I also have a older brother Derrit who is the future beta.

Walking through the doors of Fair Field High School is hell. As soon you walk through the doors the first thing you see is guys having girls pushed up onto walls, lockers, or whatever else, making-out. Some girls with their mates others with some other person. When your in heat you don't really care who it is. Thats why there usuallya lot of fights around this time of year.

I started walking to my locker only to be grossed out. There at my locker is my best friend Jazz and my brother Derrit making-out on my locker. Do they really have to do that there. My locker is not a hot spot for mates.

I walk over to those two and grab my brother by his ear and pull him off of Jazz while he's whimpering. And pull Jazz off my locker my by her arm.

"What was that for?" Derrit whines while rubbing his ear. He is such a wimp.

"Because my locker isn't a hot spot for mates." I say while shoving my book-bag into my locker. "And also for leaving me at home! i had to walk here."

Jazz started laughing and I gave her a death glare and she put her hand up in mock surrender. Ever since she turned 17 (which was last week.) and found her mate who so happens to be my brother (which is also the future beta) they have been all over each other.

I turn 17 in two more days so that means I can find my mate. I don't have a crush on anyone at this school so I'm kind of worried about who it might be. But not to worried because I trust fate (to a certain extent).

I grab the books I need for class, and turn around to see if Jazz is ready to go to class. Instead Jazz is lip locking with my brother. So I grab her by her hair and drag her to our first period class. While the whole time she was saying 'OW HAIR'. When we were outside of the class room I let her hair go and she turns to me and looks at me like I'm crazy. But I just gave her a innocent smile.

"What was that for?" Jazz complains while rubbing her head.

"Sorry if I don't want to see my brother swallow my best friend. And my best friend swallow my brother." I say as a shudder goes down my spine just from imagining it.

" I can't wait until you find your mate so you can stop messing with me and mines." She mumbles under her breath.

" I'm sorry what was that couldn't hear you talking." I say wanting to see if she would repeat herself.

"Nothing. I said nothing." She rushes out.

" That's what I thought." I say as I enter the classroom and we take our seats in the back of the class.

During the beginning of the class 3 guys sent me notes asking me to meet them in a empty classroom. Which I replied to by giving them the finger. During this time of the year guys like to take advantage of the unmated females that are in heat, but I guess at the same time they are helping a bit. And that's pretty much how the rest of my day went until we got to lunch.

I sit at a table by myself until Jazz comes and sits by me. Me and Jazz get up to go get something to eat from the lunch room. When we come back Derrit and our Alpha Shaquan are sitting at our table.

Me and Shaquan don't really get along. He's Derrit best friend so we see each other a lot much to my dismay. During the time we see each other we always end up fighting with each other, (our arguments are not really to serious most of the time.) so this should be a fun lunch. Please note the sarcasm.

Jazz goes and sits on Derrit lap while I sit across from them and leave a empty seat between me and Shaquan. I don't acknowledge the fact that he's there and instead watch Jazz feed Derrit her lunch like he's a baby and make goggly eyes at each other. I guess I'm not eating today.

"I'm afraid that if I eat I'm going to threw it back up after watching you two." I say while pushing my tray of pizza to the middle of the table. And making fake gaging sounds at Jazz and Derrit.

"Don't mind if I do." Shaquan says reaching for the pizza I just pushed into the middle of the table.

I mumble under my breath about him being fat. And him being the annoying person he is says 'sorry what was that I couldn't hear you'.

I turn in my chair so I can look at him, acting like this is my first time acknowledging him since I sat down from getting my lunch. Once I looked at him and I got lost in his big dark brown eyes. We both sat there for a minute and then we both whispered mate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Mars on the side!!!!