A long night

Shaquan P.O.V

Its 2 a.m and I woke up to crying. My first thought was what was that. The. My wolf growled at me and said it was my pup. But by the time I realized what he was saying Mars was out of the bed and was already rocking a sleepy James. Mars came and sat down back in the bed with James and started feeding him. After she was done she continued to rock him but he wouldn't stop.

"Here let me try." I say sitting up all the way and holding my hands out for James. She gave him to me and I tried to rock him to sleep. After 15 minutes of trying to rock I gave him back to Mars. It seemed like instead of getting quieter I could have swore he was getting louder.

After about an hour and giving him pacifiers. He finally went to sleep. Me and Mars shared a look of relief. As soon as we laid back down James started crying again.

"I have and idea." Mars said. She got out of the bed and walked into the closest. And came out with a jacket and sweatpants on an some stuff for James. "My parents said the only way they use to get me to go to sleep was to take me on car rides. So go get a jacket and some pants and your car keys." She told me.

When I was done getting ready Mars already had James ready to go and strapped into the carseat. I took the carseat from Mars and we went out to my black jeep. I buckled in a crying James. They only good thing about him crying all the time is that he has a good pair of lungs. Mars was sitting in the passenger seat waiting for me to get in.

We drove around town for about 20 minutes until James fell asleep. Then I headed back home. When I pulled into the drive way I looked over to Mars and she was passed out in her seat. But not literally she was just sleeping. All that was on my mind is how I'm going to get a sleeping new born and mate in the house. So I decided I would take James in the house and lay him down first then come back and get Mars.

I know me and Mars need to get some sleep because there has been rouges spotted in our territory and that keep happening with James just being boring. So we have to take James to his baby sitter. I would take him to his grandparents but they have to go to the meeting to. But now all I need to focus on is sleep. And hopefully I will be able to sleep for the rest of the night.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up at 8 in the morning and woke Mars. She groaned and swatted my hand away.

"Mars you have to get up. The meeting starts at 8:30." I say shaking her shoulder again.

"Fine" she said and went to the bathroom.

I packed all of James stuff that he would need. The omega was suppose to be watching him.

After she and I got ready we had to drop James off at the omega's room.

"Mommy will miss you. I'll come back and get you as soon as the meeting over. I really don't want to leave you. I mean your only two days old." Mars said while kissing James. I know if I don't step in we aren't leaving.

"Come Mars. Well be back then less than a hour. I say taking James from her and handing him to the omega.

We headed to the meeting. But I could tell Mars was worried about James.

"Don't worry babe he is perfectly fine. Nothing will happen to him. If anybody tried something they would have to be crazy." I say trying to comfort her.

We got to the meeting and was discussing the pack boarder control when someone ran in the room. I was going to yell at him but what she said next made me freeze.

"The omega took James and is headed toward the boarder." She said and everyone look frozen.