What a day! *Edited*

Chapter 4:

P.O.V Shaquan

Mars froze for a moment while I was thinking over should I mark her or not. I got a little nervous, but still continued to kiss her neck. It wasn't distracting her this time like it was last time when I asked her to move into my room, I hope she lets me mark her. If she wants to wait then I won't rush her but my wolf really wants to make her his though and he won't be able to wait much longer.

All that keep running through my mind as I keep kissing her neck, if I keep nibbling she might get the hint but if not I still need to leave some type of claim on her so that everyone knows she is mine.

"Yes you can mark me. I am forever yours as you are forever mine." She said.

I stopped kissing her neck and looked into her eyes to make sure this is what she wants. She nodded her head, I extended my canines and bit down, she let out a little scream, and her hold on my shoulders tightened.

When my canines retracted her hold on me loosened a little. While I was liking the wound her body went limp. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. Its normal for a she wolf to pass out after being marked.

I took off my pants and shirt and slipped into the bed next to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist. And fell asleep with the intoxicating smell of my mate clouding my sense.

P.O.V Mars

I woke up and had the strange urge to pee. I tried to get up but was pinned to the bed by somebodies arm wrapped around my waist and a leg wrapped around my legs like a garden snake wrapped around a tree branch.

When I finally paid attention and forgot how bad I had to pee for a second I notice the sparks which meant its was Shaquan. I wiggled my way out of the bed, as soon as my feet touched the cold floor and I was standing up Shaquan grabbed my arm, stopping me from getting to my destination of the glorious bathroom.

"Come back to bed baby." Shaquan said in a morning voice which was defendant plus to being in a relationship.

"I will. As soon as I pee. Now let go before my bladder explodes." I said whining when I felt like I was really about to pee on myself.

Shaquan chuckled but let me go, I practically sprinted to the bathroom, I could've been known as one of the werewolves to exist with how fast I was going, I put the speed of light to shame with how fast I was. I used the bathroom and washed my hands. As I was walking out the bathroom something caught my attention when I seen the back of my neck in the mirror. I backed up so I was in front of the bathroom mirror and moved all my hair so it was falling in front of my left shoulder. I turned my body so I could get a better look at my mark. I gasped and ran out of the bathroom and jumped on Shaquan, who was laying on his side. But turn so I was straddling him. And he had a huge smirk on his face. And was now holding my hips so I couldn't move.

"Wipe that smirk off your face."

"Why? I like this position."

"Oh shut up. Have you seen your mark?" I asked him as he was sitting up and leaning against the head board. But I was still straddling him.

"No. Yesterday it was swollen so I couldn't tell what it was. But can I see it now?"

I moved my hair so once again it was on my left shoulder. He looked at it and his eyes widen, then a emotion passed through his eyes that I recongized as pride. His fingers brushed over the mark and waves of desire passed through me. Shaquan notice and smirked.

"That is so cool and I got another advantage over you. And the mark is exactly right."

The mark said S+M=Forever. If you don't know what that means it means Shaquan+Mareslya=Forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Shaquan on the side