What am I suppose to do

Chapter 14

Shaquan P.O.V

Mars keeps throwing up all last night. I hope shes not sick. I told her i would take her to the pack doctor office tomorrow. But I really want her to go now. This is her third time throwing up. I know shes not really, really sick because if she was I would be able to feel it through the bond.

AT THE PACK OFFICE

Me and Mars sat there patiently waiting for the doctor to come back and tell us whats wrong with Mars. Just then the pack doctor came back in.

"Well I found out why you were throwing up." The pack doctor said.

"And....." I said getting annoyed. I want to know whats wrong with my mate. And I want to know now.

"You guys are expecting." The pack doctor said with a smile.

"Expecting what?" Mars said sounding lost.

"A baby. Congratulations Alpha and Luna." The pack doctor gave a bow and left.

I'm going to be a dad. My wolf howled in joy about having its first pup. Mars carrying our pup made us feel more connected in some way. I picked Mars up who still looked like she was frozen, and swung her around in the air with a huge smile on her face.

Your going to have a baby. Your going to have our baby." I kissed her all over her face. She has know idea how happy she just made me. I told her we were going to have kids soon. We have to tell the pack. I'll have Derrit set up a pack meeting." I want to tell everyone and I want to tell them now.

"No not yet. We need to tell our parents first. I'm not trying to get hit again. And plus I promised to tell my mom first when I got pregnant. So you should call them to your office since its sound proof and we can tell them now. Then we can decided together when we want to tell the pack okay?!" I understand she wants to tell her parents first. But I really want to tell everyone.

"Okay. Our parents will meet us in the office. Now come on I have to tell someone I'm having my first pup."

When we got to my office Deja, Andrew and my mom were all sitting in the office waiting on us to arrive. I can't wait to see my moms expression when she finds out.

I sat down in my chair and pulled Mars onto my lap. But I was careful not to hurt her or the baby. My wolf became more protective and possessive over her.

"We have good news." I say while looking at my mom and Mars parents.

"You know how you said you wanted Grandpups?" Mars ask them.

"Yes?" My mom and Deja say getting a little worried and anxious.

"Were having a baby." Me and Mars say at the same time.

My mom squealed and said I'm going to be a grandma. Her face was priceless.

"So tell us when you guys found out." Deja said with a smile so wide I thought her face was going to crack.

"We just found out today. But we would like for you not tell people yet." Mars said. I don't get why she doesn't want people to know. I'll have to ask her about that later.

"We won't tell anyone. So do you want a boy or a girl?" My mom asked.

Me and Mars shared a look before we both answered. "Boy." We said.

We talked for a little longer before Mars left. I know she's going to sleep I can sense her tirednesses. Deja and Andrew left but I asked my mom to stay.

"Mom I have a question. That I think you might have the answer to." I say.

"Okay ask away." She said giving me a confused look.

"Do you have any idea why Mars doesn't want to tell people she pregnant yet?"

"She might not want to tell the people yet because she still thinking about her being pregnant and still trying to figure out how this is going to impact her future. I got pregnant with you around the same age and I didn't want to tell anyone. I told the pack when I was 2 1/2 months. Then I had to drop out of school and be the pregnant Luna. Just give her time and let her cope with idea of being pregnant. And i'm not playing when I said give her time." With that said she walked out of my office.