I don't wanna pack

Chapter 9

P.O.V Mareslya

I told the girls about Shaquan taking me to the lake and that same day after school on wednesday they made me go to the mall. I like going to the mall when we go shoe shopping. But they weren't taking me shoe shopping. They were taking me to Victoria Secrets. My mom Deja came along, and Marie Shaquan mom Marie also came along.

As soon as we walked into Victoria Secrets everyone went there separate ways looking for stuff for me. I just stood at the entrance dumbfounded. I just sat their in a chair waiting for them to finish. There was no need for me to look when everyone else was already looking. 10 minutes later Jazz and Marty came and dragged me away from my chair and into a dressing room. Then they put a lot of revealing clothes in the dressing room and made me try it on.

After 20 minutes of me trying on different stuff I was done. I walked out of there with 5 bags. Then I tried to go to foot locker and get some shoes but they wouldn't let me. They said there wasn't enough time and I had to go home and pack.

I can't stand packing I always do it last minute. Packing gets on my nerves. You have to decided what your going to wear, how much you going to pack. This is why I'm going to sit on the bed and watch Jazz pack for me. Me and Jazz are total opposites (besides when it comes to being crazy) she enjoys packing and organizing. While I just through stuff around, and say I'll find it when I need it.

We made it back to the pack house and everyone split u pother than me and Jazz. Me and Jazz go to my room. When we walked in my room Jazz kicked Shaquan out the room. While i was busy laughing at the faces Shaquan was making when Jazz kicked him out.

Instead of me sitting on the bed and watching like I planned Jazz made me help her pack my stuff. But she picked out all my clothes. I'm starting to get nervous about this trip