Chapter 12

I made my way upstairs and looked at all the pictures on the walls as I went up. Grant was such a cute kid haha and he just got better as the years went on. I smiled the whole time I walked up. I found his room and went inside.

It was cute, lots of skateboards and posters and clothes all over. He had a really awesome fish tank and he had a huge bed. I sat down on it and looked at the fish for a few minutes. I began to get jittery because believe it or not I am a virgin, but I have done a lot more than you think just no full on sex yet. My hands started to shake a little.

" What are you so shakey for?" he asked as he came into the room with a bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses.

" No reason just thinking" I answered and took one of the glasses that he was handing to me.

He began to pour some of the wine into my glass and then into his. I gave him a smile as I took a sip and got up to look around.

" Dude you have some nice boards up here" I said

" I know I just don't use them all, no need to really, if you like one take one" he offered. I smiled and said "later".

He came up behind me and whispered "do you like when I do this". It was so hard for me to resist so I just said yes. I loved it, it made me feel really giggly and warm inside. He took the wine glass and sat in down on the dresser along with his and then he took off his shirt.

His muscles oh my god I thought I was going to fall out. He smiled and said " how about you?"

I reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head to reveal my black lace bra. I saw his smile widen as I reveal my breasts.

" Beautiful babe" he said biting his lip.

He came over and unbuttoned my jeans along with his and we laided on his bed. and he started to kiss me. I felt how soft his lips were against mine and started to want more and more. He began to slowly move his tongue into my mouth and I slide mine into his so that they would touch and we continued with this for a while.

Then he started to touch up and down my body and continued to kiss me. He unhooked my bra and looked starstruck. I just giggled at him and kissed him some more.

" Lets see those panties" he said as I was pulling my jeans off. Black lace to match my bra.

He took his hand and ran it all over them and said " I like them".

He started to kiss my neck and I began to make little noises and he started to bite it to leave me a love bite. I started to pull at his jeans to get them off and once they were I reveal very cute ducky boxers and a massive boner. I smiled and said " excited much?". He smiled and nodded.

We kept going at kissing each others necks and he slowly pulled my panties off and then I started to tense up. But he kept kissing me so I relaxed. I felt a finger slip inside of me and I moaned and nodded for him to keep going. So he sped up and let me feel it and he started to rub all over it.

He started to make his way down on me. He kissed both of my breasts and then down my tummy and eventually to my vagina. I felt him give it a kiss and I bit my lip.

He slowly began to lick up and down it and then eventually inside me. His tongue felt so good I didn't want it to stop. Ugh is all you heard for a few minutes they were pleasure full moans

Once he had come up to kiss me, we started getting into it and I managed to get his boxers off and his boner started to poke me. I smiled at him and he smiled back as he reached for the drawer next to him. He pulled out a condom and said "we are going to need this".

He took it out if it's wrapper and put it on. Then I heard him say for me to lay back and enjoy because I would have to do nothing. This wasn't just sex it meant something.

He started to rub his penis against me and then looked at me. I nodded for him to go in.

He began to slowly ease it into me and I let out a moan. It felt good so far. Then he started to thrust his hips back and forth so that it would go in and out.

We continued at this pace for a while and then all of a sudden it got faster and it felt amazing.

"Ugh ugh ugh baby ugh yes" I moaned as it got more pleasure full.

I moaned like this for a while until he finally got me to squirt a little bit and he came all in that condom. That was the most amazing experience ever.

He laid next to me and cuddled me and said " I love you Blaze". Before I knew it I was crying and he was holding me. Someone in the world actually loved me and wanted to show it

------------------------------------------

So guys sorry it was so visual and graphic Lol but how was it?

Comment and vote!

Next upload: soon

We will be unbroken!!!!!