Chapter 6

I had gotten off the bus and I was walking home when I got the feeling I was being watched or followed. I didn't really take much notice I just continued to walk home. I heard a noise come from behind.

What the fuck is following me damn it. Whatever I don't care I have skateboarding to do and I know I will end up having to hunt Denial down. I continued to walk up my street and when I got to my house I unlocked the door and went in.

There was a note on the counter from my dad, which I didn't read. He hasn't cared before so why does he care now. I dropped my keys off on the counter and ran back to my room to change for tonight. I decided on a pair of skinny jeans another band tee and a pair of DC's. Nothing really special I was just going skateboarding.

I touched up my make up and fixed my hair somewhat and by that time it was almost time to leave. Reason being I seem to take forever trying to decide which band tee I am going to wear. I have so many it is hard to pick. I had just enough time to grab something quick to eat and then I had to leave.

I made an easy mac and once I was done I grabbed my keys and board and I was off. My phone was in my back pocket and I could feel it going off. It was a text from Denial.

D~ What time do I need to be @ the skatepark????

B~ Well I just left I told some people 7 so you need to hurry your lazy ass up lol :)

D~ I will be there soon

At that I clicked out of the message and put my phone back in my pocket. I threw my board down and began to push off. Once I got going I could feel the wind going through my somewhat knotty hair and I could feel it on my face.

I arrived at the skatepark and was immediatly attracted to where Grant and  Raine were standing. I guess it was because they both had extreme neon colored boards. They told me they were bright, but I didn't think that bright. I got off my board and picked it up ad began to talk.

" Hey guys" I said to the two.

" Hey" they both said in unison.

" How long have you guys been here?" I asked curiously.

" Not long" Grant said. I nodded and looked around to see if Denial or Trinity were coming in.

" I will be back guys" I said. They both nodded as I left to go look.

I walked over toward the enterance and saw Trinity standing there talking to Lily. Lily is one of the regular skaters here, she is older than us but she is epic. I saw Trinity look over at me and I gave her a hand gesture to shut up and follow me.

Once she got away from Lily she came over to me and we walked back over to where Raine and Grant were standing. They looked kinda like lost puppies not knowing what to do.

"Guys this is Trinity I met her on the bus today, saved her from Brooke" I said. They both nodded and went back to being lost.

" You can go skate if you want, I am just waiting for Denial" I said. Raine gave me a look.

" If we knew how to skate we would" she said to me. Grant gave her a look and said " Speak for yoursself, I can kinda skate".

I had to laugh at that because he had said before he wasn't very good. I guess they wanted to wait to because they never moved. I continued to get distracted by looking for Denial. Then out of no where I saw a figure flip down from the building we were standing by.

" Hey Denial" I said as the others were still getting ovver the shock of her flipping down like that.

" Fuck I didn't scare you" she asked. I shook my head no and she got herself right and was now holding her board.

" Damn, anyways who do we have here" she asked.

I pointed to Grant first. " This is Grant, I met him this morning" I said. Before I could move on she stopped me and asked why my arm was wrapped.

I got cut off again by Grant who explained what had happened. " Anyways then there is Raine and Trinity" I said pointing to both girls. she nodded and we began to talk to again.

" Alright bitch where the fuck were you today?" I asked.

" You know I don't like school so I skipped and hung out at my house all day" she said.

" Skip again this week and I will kick your fucking ass" I replied to her smartass answer.

"Fine whatever, but can I skip twice next week?" she asked.

" I will think about" I said as we both laughed at that conversation.

I feel like her mom sometimes because she knows I will do everything I say I will do to her lol. She know that she will get a foot in ass if she doesn't stop skipping. She is a bright girl she just needs to apply herself and actually go to school.

Our neew found friends just looked at us like we are crazy and Grant said " I don't think any of us are gonna ask". I noddeda t that and said " That is probably a good idea".

At that myself and Denial lead them to where we usually skated in the park. It is kinda our spot when we are here. Both of us dropped our boards and skated off. I looked back and saw our friends looking very confused and finally Trinity dropped hers and tried her best to skate towards us.

She fell flat on her face and I skated back toward her to help her up. By that time Denial was already in her trick mode and wasn't gonna stop now.

" Are you okay?" I said as I helped her up.

" Yeah I am just a little clumsy and I don't have much balance, so we will see how I do with practice" she said back laughing a little bit.

She got back on her board and continued to try and try again and fall and fall again. It was kinda funny in a way, but I felt bad that she kept falling. But she always got back up and laughed, so I guess she is fine.

I looked over at Grant and Raine and said " Who is next?". They both gave me a look and Raine came forward.

" Drop the board" I said. She did as she was told and then looked a me again.

" Now put your right foot on the board beings your right handed" I said. " Once you do that push off with the opposite foot and try to keep your balance, when you start to slow down push off some more" I added.

She nodded to me and satrted to do what I explained. She fell just like Trinity had. She looked up at me and said " How was that".

" Good for your first time" I replied in a humorous tone. She got back up and tried again, she actually didn't fall after about the fourth time trying.

Now it was on to Grant, he had said before that he had skated before and he said he was kinda okay. So instead of explaining what to do to him I just told him to show off what he could do.

He dropped the board and skated off to one of the ramps and different jumps. I was kinda anxious to see what he was capable of. He was at one of the bigger jumps and that kinda scared me. So I skated over as fast as I could and before he could go up to it I stopped him.

" Are you sure you can do this one" I asked in a concerned tone.

" Yeah I can do it" he said back. I nodded at him and said " okay".

He went up on the jump and tried to do a complicated trick. He was doing okay, but then it went down hill from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys what do you think? Sorry it took me a while I haven't been on for a while... I know you guys are gonna kill me for leaving it off like this... I want you guys to wonder

Next upload: whenever I feel like it or whenever I ge the chance

We will be Unbroken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!