Meeting Niall and Liam

(New born).

You were born a little over a week ago. Louis and Harry already love you. "She's so small." Louis whispered, leaning on Harry's shoulder. Harry was the one holding you, you sleeping peacefully. Just then the doorbell rang. Louis jumped up and ran to the door. When he opened the door and saw it was Niall and Liam, Louis slapped them both over the head. "Shut up!" He whispered yelled. Niall and Liam looked at him with raised eyebrows. "What?" "Y/n's sleeping." He whispered. Niall and Liam's face lit up. "Let's see her." They said running in. When they got into the living room Harry stood up. "Watch it. If you make any more noise I swear both of your heads will hang on that wall. Now sit down and shut up, while you admire mine and Louis' little angel." They slowly sit down. "Now, now that you've both shut up. Look at her!" He said smiling and sitting down. They smiled. "C-c-can I hold her." Niall asked. Harry nodded and slowly handed you over. Niall smiled down at you. "Hiya, I'm your uncle Niall. I'm going to be the best uncle to you." Then he handed you to Liam. "Hiya love, I'm your uncle Liam. I'm the same as your uncle Niall. But we'll probably love you the same." Louis smiled. "Here Louis." Louis walked over and took you out of his arms. Then Liam walked into the kitchen. Ten minutes later he came back through with two slices of toast. "Um..... Why the hell are you using our toaster?" Harry asked. "I was hungry. It was either I make myself toast or I'll eat one of you... It's your choice." Niall was just looking at Liam. When he realised he was. "What?" "Why didn't you make me toast?" He said folding his arms. Just then Liam flung a slice at him. "Thanks." "You better clean up after yourself or I swear to god I'll make you drink the sink water." Just then Liam sat back down and Niall lied on his chest while they ate their toast. "Better." Harry said. While he sat back next to Louis and he admired you again. Then Louis and Harry started laughing. "We were only having a laugh by the way." "We know." Liam and Niall said chuckling.