New family

Not updated this in a while.

Papa; Louis
Dad; Harry
Age; 16

"Where are you headed off to?" Louis asked as he leaned on the doorframe, arms folded.

Y/n turned round startled. "O-oh! I'm sorry. I sho-should've asked. I-I'm sorry." She stuttered, feeling bad that she nearly headed out without telling her new parents.

"Hey, hey, calm down, love. I'm not mad." Louis said softly.

"You're not? I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you. I-" Y/n stopped when she realised that she wasn't making a good enough excuse. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Don't worry about it. Where were you going anyway?" Louis asked.

"Uh... it doesn't matter. It-just the comic book shop."  Y/n replied.

"Oh yeah, that just opened last week I think. How about me and Harry take you there tomorrow?" Louis asked.

"No, no, you don't have to. I don't-it doesn't matter. Uh, I'll go some other time." Y/n said, getting more and more nervous by the minute.

"Love, love, take a deep breath for me, ok? You're scaring me. Take a breather." Louis said softly putting a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"Is she ok?" Harry asked as he walked out of the living room and into the hall.

"She wants to go to the comic book store." Louis replied, smiling at Harry.

"Really? Me and Lou-"

"No, really, guys, it's fine." Y/n said. She wishes she should've just stayed in her room.

"We can take you and we can get any comic you want. Our treat." Harry explained.

"I have my own money." Y/n said, biting her lip.

"Nonsense. It would be our pleasure, plus, it'll be our first time out together as a family." Harry said.

"Are you sure? We can just stay here and be a family, i mean, I don't want to waste your money." Y/n explained.

"Y/n we're taking out out tomorrow and that's final. It'll be like a 'welcome to the family' sort of thing." Louis said.

Y/n sighed and then nodded, smiling softly. "O-ok. Thanks." She replied.

"Great. Now, come on, coronation street is starting." Harry said, knowing that Louis loves the programme.