Mistake part 6

"You hit him. You actually hit him." Liam mumbled out in shock. "I had to. He took my son." "NO! You took his son!" Liam said getting out of the car, taking Blue. "WHY DID YOU HIT HIM!?" Harry asked. "It wasn't me! Louis hit him. Here." Liam said handing him Blue. "Phone an ambulance. Louis got out of the car. "Is he dead?" Louis asked. Liam felt his pulse. He sighed. Then nodded his head. "No..." Harry mumbled and sat on the pavement. "Good. Now give me my son." Louis said going to take Blue when Liam pushed him back. "Stay away from that baby." He warned. "Excuse me?!" Louis spat. "You heard. You're going nowhere near that baby!" "It was your idea to kidnap him!" Louis said. "LIAM!" Harry yelled in shock. "I didn't know he wanted me to hit Niall with a car!" "Oh yeah, pin this all on me!" Louis said sitting next to Harry. "Get away from me." Harry mumbled. "What?" Louis asked. "Get away from me. Stay away from us." Harry said. "Let me see Blue." Louis said and went to take him out of Harry's hands when Liam pulled him back. "The police is here." He mumbled. "YOU PHONED THE POLICE?!" Louis yelled standing up. "What do you expect me to do?! You hit Niall!" Liam said. "Mr Tomlinson, I'm placing you under arrest for the-" "NO!" Louis yelled and began running. The police ran after him. "Harry-" "get lost! You're both dead to me. Leave me alone." Harry spat and headed to Niall saying one last goodbye.