Mistake part 2

Louis was a wreck. He's not seen Blue and Harry for three weeks, he's not been out the house. Danielle has been texting him but he blocked her number. "I've fucked everything up." He mumbled. "Lou?!" Niall called walking in. "Niall?!" Louis asked shocked. "Jesus Christ. It stinks." Niall mumbled holding his nose. "Is Harry with you?" Louis asked, Niall sighed and shook his head. "He's not ready to see you, mate. I only came here to get more clothes for Blue." "Is Blue with you?" Louis asked. "He's in the car but-" Niall couldn't finish as Louis ran out. "Louis wait!" Niall called. Louis didn't listen, he wanted to see Blue. "Liam, where's Blue?" Louis asked as Liam came out the car. "You can't see him, Lou. I'm sorry." Liam mumbled. "What? He's my son! Let me see him!" Louis said and tried to push past Liam. "You can't, Louis!" "WHY NOT?!" Louis yelled. "Because I don't want you to." Harry said getting out of the car with Blue in his arms. Louis slowly turned round to face Niall. "You told me that Harry wasn't here." He said. "He told me to say that!" Niall argued putting his arms up in mock defence. "I told you it was a mistake!" Louis said to Harry. "No, Louis! The mistake was trusting you!" Harry said. Louis's heart broke. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. Harry shook his head and headed back into the car. "Wait Harry!" Louis said making Harry sigh. "What?" He asked opening the window. "Can-can I have Blue for tonight?" Louis asked. "Please? I've not seen him in three weeks." He begged. Harry sighed. "Fine," he mumbled. "I'll be back tomorrow." Harry said. "For good?" Louis asked happily. Harry shook his head. "For Blue. After tonight, I'm moving out. We're done. I'm taking Blue with me. You'll see him on weekends. So I suggest you stop going to clubs." Harry said and handed Blue to Louis. "Ok. I love you." Louis said. "Bye Blue." Harry said and kissed his cheek. Louis looked down as he didn't say he loved him back. Harry looked at him. "I love you too." He mumbled and gave Louis one last kiss. Louis smiled and Harry went to his ear. "I can't help but be disgusted that those lips were on HERS." He whispered harshly. Louis's face dropped. Harry stood back and faked smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" He asked. Louis nodded and headed back into the house. He then felt a hand on his shoulder, thinking it was Harry he turned round really fast. His face dropped when he saw Danielle. "Hey, you haven't been texting me back. Are you ok?" She asked. "Leave." Louis said. Danielle raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked confused. "Leave! Leave right now!" Louis said and looked behind her and saw Harry looking angry. "Danielle you need to leave, right now! Forget what happened! Just go!" Louis said panicking as he saw Harry getting closer. "Louis, I don't understand." She said tipping her head to the side. "FOR FUCK SAKE, LEAVE!" Louis yelled making her jump. Harry then came beside her. "He told you to leave. Now get lost, stay away from him and our son!" Harry spat and took her hand leading her away. He then came back. "Thanks-" "don't!" Harry spat. "You don't EVER yell like that when you have him! If I hear you say something like that again when your near him, you can forget seeing him at all." Harry said and then left. Louis sighed. "I've messed up, Blue. Papas messed up big time."