DDM Arrested

Papa; Harry
Dad; Louis.
Age 16

"She was asking for it!" I said as the police officer pushed me onto the seat.

"Shut up!" He spat. "You!" He then said pointing to my sister Bailey. "Phone your parents, tell them everything that your sister has done!"

Bailey sighed and headed to the phone.

She looked at me and sighed.

I had a black eye, blood on my lip and under my other eye.

"Papa?" Bailey asked as I looked at her.

"Uh, papa I don't know how to tell you this but me and Y/n got arrested..."

"WHAT?!" I heard papa yell through the phone.

"It's not my fault!"

I rolled my eyes, of course she says that. It's never her fault-

"It's not Y/n's fault either! She got into a fight, she was defending me. Papa don't be mad at her." Bailey said.

"Let me talk to him." I said. "Papa?" I asked as I got the phone.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ARRESTED?!" He yelled and I actually had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Look, can you just pick us up and we'll explain later?" I asked.

"Me and your dad are already on our way. You're so grounded!"

I sighed and hung up the phone.

"Are they coming?" Bailey asked.

"Yep, and I'm grounded." I mumbled.

"Am I grounded?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Why would you be grounded? It's not even your fault." I asked and folded my arms.

"I know-"

"You don't get it do you?!" I asked making her go wide eyed.

"It's always the same with you! Nothing is ever your fault, I get shouted at by dad and papa almost everyday! It's not easy trying to be the most perfect daughter all the time when your dads basically ignore you for their first child. The one that made them into a family. I'm basically just a shadow to you, I only act the way I do to get their attention. Yet every time I get their attention I've always done something wrong. They're always disappointed in me. I don't even know why I'm with them, you're obviously their favourite." I said and Bailey looked at me shocked.

"Is that what you really think?" But, it wasn't Bailey who asked that.

"Are you their dads?" The police officer asked.

"Yes." Dad replied.

"Explain to them what happened."

I sighed, "what's the point? They're not going to believe me anyway." I said.

"Y/-"

"Leave me alone, papa, I just want to get home." I said and we left.

"Thanks for keeping safe!" Dad called to the officer who waved.

"What happened that made you get arrested?" Papa asked as we got into the car.

"This girl was being a bitch so I launched at her." I replied shrugging.

"What did she do or say to make you launch at her?" Dad asked.

"She insulted Bailey. I was only sticking up for her." I replied.

"I'm sure Bailey could've stuck up for herself. You don't have to get involved in everything." Papa said and I scoffed.

"NOTHING I DO IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU IS IT?!" I yelled.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at-"

"SHUT IT! I'M SICK OF THIS FUCKED UP FAMILY! I WISH YOU NEVER ADOPTED ME!"

After that, the car was filled with silence for the rest of the car ride.