Smashed photo frame

You looked at the ground in horror. You've actually done it. You've smashed the photo frame. The family photo frame. The one that was specially made for the family. But you went and smashed it. Your dads are going to kill you. They were out but coming back soo- "HEY WE'RE BACK!" Louis yelled. "Oh no." You whispered. "Y/n, where are you love?" Louis asked. "I'm in your room!" Then you heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "What you doing in here?" "I was looking for my phone." "Your phone is on the table next to the door." Harry told you. You nodded. "Go and get it then." Louis said. "Can you get it for me?" "Why?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because I hurt my leg." Harry went wide eyed. "Are you ok?!" He said running over to you. "Yeah I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much. There's just a bruise." Then it went silent and Harry was looking at the ground behind you. "What's that?" You went wide eyed. "Y/n, tell me why there is glass on the floor." Harry said. "Something fell...." "What fell?!" "The photo frame." You whispered. "The what?" Louis said. "The photo frame!" You said. "How the hell did that fall?!" "I walked into the table! I didn't mean to!" "Well I hope you didn't! Do you know much that photo frame meant to us?! Where's the photo that was in it?!" You looked back down. "WHERE IS THE PHOTO?!" Harry yelled. You flinched and took it from behind your back. Ripped in half. They both went wide eyed. "WELL DONE!!" Louis yelled. "I'm sorry. I-i-I didn't mean to." "Yeah, you never mean to!" Then they left. You sobbed to yourself for 5 minutes then you got the frame and picture and got your bag, putting the frame and picture in it. You left without Louis and Harry noticing. You got the bus into town and went to a place where they fix things that have broken. About an hour later the picture and frame was back to normal. "Thanks." You said and headed back home. When you got in an angry Louis and Harry was standing in front of you. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! I'VE TRIED CALLING YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR PHONE WITH YOU! ME AND YOUR DAD NEARLY CALLED THE POLICE!" Harry yelled. "I was in the town." "Well you could of told us!" Louis said. "Then it wouldn't have been a surprise." "What are you talking about." Louis asked. You pulled the new frame out your bag and gave it to them. The picture was already in it. "Did you really get this fixed?" Harry asked you shocked. You nodded. "I knew how much that meant to you so I went to the town to get it fixed. I'm sorry I made you angry." Then you walked upstairs to your room. 2 minutes later Harry came in. He sat down next to you. "We're sorry we yelled at you. Bu-" "you don't have to explain. That frame was important to you and I went ahead and broke it." "Then you went ahead and got it fixed and that's what matters." You smiled and he pulled you into a hug. "Where's dad?" "Making food." "Nooooo." You groaned. "Dads cooking is horrible." You said. "I know." You looked at Harry. "LOUIS, I'LL MAKE THE DINNER!!" Harry yelled as you and him ran downstairs.