End of Larry part 3

Louis' world has basically fallen apart, Harry has left him. His world, his love, all his.

"Come on, Lou. You need to get up. It's been two weeks." Niall said sighing.

"I can't, Niall. The love of my life has left me forever, I don't want to do anything for the rest of my life. We could've been engaged." Louis mumbled.

Louis looked at his wedding finger, he still has the ring on.

"Is he still staying with you and Liam?" Louis asked looking up at Niall, who nodded.

"He's just as miserable as you are. I don't like seeing you guys like this. It's not who Larry is." Niall explained.

"It's my fault that we're over anyway." Louis sobbed. "I told him I didn't love him anymore. I regret it so much. If I hadn't been so bitchy and ignorant towards him, we could've been planning our wedding. WHY DO I ALWAYS FUCK THINGS UP?!" Louis yelled.

"Lou, calm down. Look, I'm sure you and Harry can sort things out." Niall explained causing Louis to shake his head. "He's back with Taylor. They were seen hanging out together yesterday." Louis said, his heart breaking.

"He's not. He only spent time with her because she knows how to get over breakups. Fair enough all she does is right songs but she looks happy. He wants to know how to be happy after he just left the best relationship he ever had." Niall said.

"I want him back, Ni. I want my Harry back." Louis said.

"Then me and Liam will help." Niall said causing Louis to smile.

"Harry, come on, get up." Liam said sighing.

"No, just leave me here to die...." Harry mumbled.

"Harry-" Liam got cut off by getting a text. It was Niall telling Liam the plan to get Harry and Louis back.

"If that's Niall, tell him to go to McDonald's and get me a Big Mac, chicken nugget meal, Oreo mcflurry, and a cola. Thank you!" Harry said and put his face on his pillow.

"Get ready." Liam said as he was told that Louis is planning a romantic meal.

"Why do I have to get ready when there's free food being brought to me?" Harry asked looking up at Liam with a raised eyebrow.

"Because, now just get ready." Liam replied basically dragging Harry out of bed.

"Alright chill out!" Harry said as he regained his balance.

"Wear something decent!" Liam called and headed downstairs.

Two hours later, they made their way to the restaurant. "Why are we here?" Harry asked as he and Liam stepped out of the car.

"Just go in." Liam replied and headed towards the door.

Harry sighed and headed in and stopped in his tracks when he saw Louis standing there in a shirt and tie with a pair of skinny jeans. Wearing adidas shoes while holding a rose.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked. He wanted to leave, he wasn't ready to talk to Louis or even speak to him.

"Harr-"

"Did you know about this?" Harry asked Liam and Niall cutting Louis off.

"We uh, we actually helped him plan it." Niall replied scratching the back of his neck.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I'm not staying." He said and headed towards the door.

But, Niall and Liam thought ahead and ran out the door before Harry could get there.

"It's locked. You're not leaving until Larry is all cuddly and romantically cringy again!" Niall said.

Harry groaned. "You honestly think I want to stay in the same place with him?!" He asked pointing at Louis who looked and felt hurt.

"BE LARRY AGAIN!" Liam yelled.

"Right in my ear!" Niall said.

"There isn't going to be Larry again! Larry is dead!" Harry argued and Louis' world fell apart.

"Just leave it guys. You heard him." Louis mumbled blowing out the candles. "Here." He then said taking the ring off.

"You-why-the ring. You still have the ring." Harry said.

"Never took it off. I never had it off since that day. But, now you can give it to someone who you'll love. Always and forever."

Louis put the ring in Harry's hand then closing his hand. "Stay adorable, yeah?" Louis mumbled as a tear made its way down his face.

"Open the door." He mumbled to Liam and Niall.

"No, keep it locked!" Harry said. "Keep the ring." He said to Louis.

"I can't, I'm not the one for you."

"Bullshit!" Harry argued.

"I ship it!" Niall said and Louis and Harry looked at him.

"Sorry, ruining the moment-Liam shh!" Niall said.

Liam shook his head.

"Keep the ring!" Harry continued.

"Why? I'm not the one for you, I broke your heart, I said no to your fucking proposal, Harry. I said I didn't love you-which I immediately regretted by the way. I'll love you forever and always. Just find the person that makes your heart skip a beat." Louis said.

"That's you! You're the one who does that! Louis I love you, it's always has and always will be you! I want it to be you, the one I marry, the one I have kids with and hopefully grandkids, grow old with you.... be yours forever." Harry said.

Louis had tears streaming down his face. "Do you mean it?" He sobbed.

Harry nodded, "I'll always mean it. Now... put the ring back on." He said.

Louis smiled and Harry gave him the ring.

"Perfect." They both said as Louis placed the ring on his finger.

"I love you." They both said at the same time.

They then shared a kiss.

"AWWW!" Liam and Niall said.

"Liam I swear to god, when you propose it better have chicken nuggets surrounding it!" Niall said and walked into the restaurant ordering food as the staff was around the back.

"Already on it." He whispered to Louis and Harry as he opened a red box which has a ring. 

"You'll soon be invited to Horayne wedding."