DDM - Broken vase

Dad; Harry
Papa; Louis
Age; 4

They've told me time and time again that I can't play with the ball in the house.

Should've listened.

Ok, so what happened was I was playing my basket ball and it went crazy and kind of... maybe.... the vase broke. The vase that grandma Anne got my dad.

While I was looking at the vase in shock, I heard footsteps rushing downstairs.

"What was that?!" Dad asked checking to see if I was hurt.

"Uh.... I....-"

"Harry...." papa whispered looking at the floor.

Dad followed his gaze and gasped when he saw the vase.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT PLAYING WITH THE BALL IN THE HOUSE!?" He yelled making me flinch.

"I didn't mean-"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Dad yelled pointing upstairs.

I sighed and headed towards the stairs.

"Careful of the glass, yeah?" Papa said and I nodded.

"Let me fix it." I said going to pick up the glass when dad picked me up and took me upstairs.

"Don't be silly. Just stay up here until I say." Dad said and put me on my bed.

I've been up here for an hour when i had an idea.

I headed to the desk that was in my room and stared to draw the vase.

"Y/n!" Papa called half an hour later.

I smiled and grabbed the picture.

"Look, papa! I fixed it!" I said showing him the picture.

He took it off me and smiled. "Go and show your dad." He said.

I smiled and ran into the living room.

"He's in the kitchen!" Papa said and I ran to the kitchen.

"Look, dad, I fixed it." I said showing him the picture.

He looked up from the vase that he was gluing. He smiled once he saw the picture.

"That's lovely, love. I fixed it as well." Dad said and picked up the vase.

He pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry I broke it. I won't play the ball in the house anymore. I promise." I said and he smiled.

"Good, because I actually struggled with this." He chuckled and put the vase back in its place.