Part 4

"Dude, I bet we could get into that bar down the street without being carded." Frank piped up from the corner of the couch.

Gerard looked over at him, "I haven't gotten drunk in a while... So what the hell, why not!"

"I don't know guys..." I sat up from my leaning position against Frank.

Frank looked down at me with a smile, "Don't worry Lenny, nothing is going to happen," He pulled me up from the couch.

"If you say so." I sighed as the rest of the boys stood and we all grabbed our coats.

We all headed out of the bus and into the cool night air to walk the streets. I found myself walking next to Ray and Mikey as they talked about the next stop on tour. Frank and Bob were ahead of us goofing off like always, while Gerard just hung back and laughed at them. After what felt like 20 blocks we finally we made it to the bar and stepped through the front door. It was time to put on my game face.

Somehow, I think it was pure magic, we all made it into the bar without being carded. Gerard, Frank and Mikey head straight for the bar as the rest of us went to find a table. We sat near the back where there was a small dance floor with quite a few people dancing on it. I nodded my head to the music as Gerard set down 3 shots in front of me. I guess I wouldn't be sleeping tonight...

"Come on Mikey," I pulled on his arm, "Come dance with me!!!"

"No," He pulled away pouting, "I don't want to."

I threw my hands in the air childishly, "If Frank wasn't in the bathroom he'd dance with me!"

"I guess I will."

I smiled over at Gerard as he stood and grabbed my hand. We moved clumsily over to the dance floor and started moving to the music blasting through the speakers. Gerard's hands moved over my waist and pulled me closer to him and I lazily wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Our eyes stayed looking into each other's the whole song, which I hadn't noticed till the music ended and switched into something else. I also didn't realize how close we had gotten either.

"I need to sit," He looked kind of disappointed as I headed back for the table.

Frank sat at the table now with a weird expression on his face. I smiled at him and sat down on his lap hoping to cheer him up a little.

"Hey," I ran my fingers threw his hair.

He half smiled and took another swig of his beer, "Hello, beautiful."

I giggled stupidly, "You're funny."

He laughed, "And you must be drunk already."

"Well it is," I had a hard time pulling my phone from my pocket to check the time, "12:47."

"Really?" He looked down at it too, "Wow, we've been here a while, haven't we?"

I nodded my head enthusiastically, "Yeah, we have."

He laughed and took another sip from his bottle. I took another shot before I realized I shouldn't have.

"I think I'm going to go to the bathroom," I stood up quickly.

"You want me to come?" Frank asked.

I looked at him like he was stupid, "No, silly. No boys in the girls room... duh."

He looked at me with weary eyes but let me leave anyway. I walked shakily but quickly toward where I knew the bathrooms were. I could feel bile sloshing around in my stomach and I knew that I may have to puke. I reach the bathroom to find it locked. My nerves started to grow so I turned quickly looking for the nearest exit.