First Date

Evan POV
It's Friday night. The guys and I are deciding where this "first date" should occur. "Bowling" Craig asked.

"No that's boring" Jonathan sighed.

"We could go the movies" I proposed.

"Is there anything out at that's good we could see" Craig asked.

"I think the Maze Runner: Scorch Trials is still out" Jonathan said.

I smirked "you just want to see the Asian guy."

Jonathan rolled his eyes "his name is Minho, and so what he's cute." I shake my head smiling. I look over at Tyler who's been awful quiet and looking at his phone.

"Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"You got any ideas?"

He shrugged "movies sound good to me."

"Alright, I'll go check the showtimes" Jonathan said running upstairs.

"Craig, can you give me and Tyler a few minutes?" He nodded and headed towards "our" room. I waited until I heard the door closed.

"Okay what bug crawled up your ass this time?"

"What?"

"Don't give me that. You know what?"

"Evan I'm fine."

"Goddamnit Tyler we don't need this shit right now! Stop acting like a child and tell me what's wrong!"

He sighed and put his phone down but still wouldn't look at me "it's about me and Craig."

"Yeah, I can see you haven't told him about your condition."

"So what? He can think of me as a freak? Fuck that."

I sighed "Tyler, I know you want to respect Craig wishes, but you need tell him. Maybe you guys can figure something out."

"Well now we're dealing with this shit, there's no time for that is there? I need to get ready."

"Tyler" I called out, but he was already making his way upstairs. I groaned and rubbed my hands across my face. I sighed as I got up to go get ready for this "date."

Time Skip to the Movies
Once we got to the theaters, Tyler and I got the popcorn while Craig and Jonathan went to go find our seats. "How are you holding up?"

"Well so far no signs of any symptoms, but the day isn't over yet."

"How long do you can go without your medication before it starts to become a problem."

He shrugged "I don't know probably a few days."

"Why did you let get so low anyway? You're usually good with that."

He sighed "I didn't realize their was a shortage of pills until last week, and I called pharmacy, but they were running low on their supply and wouldn't get delivery until this week."

"There's a 24hr pharmacy around here. Could we get some pills from there?"

"Yeah maybe 10 or 15, but it's not my normal pharmacy. I normally get 40 pills and suppose to take it twice a day."

"40 pills?"

"The fucking doctor doesn't do refill because he wants to see me every month!"

I sighed "let's just get the medication after the movie, so it at least give us some time." He nodded as we to good find Jonathan and Craig.