Meeting the boys!

Pov. Olivia

Only 3 minutes 'till the boys arrive! I'm so exited! I can't believe I'm actually going to meet them! It's so cool!
'Olivia! Can you help me?' 'Sure!' I ran downstairs to find Cece laying on top of all the matresses. 'Wtf are you doing?!' 'I'm testing the beds!' 'You're an idiot' I laugh and jump next to her on the beds. 'They're really comfy!' 'I know right! I've been laying on them for like 15 minutes!' I start laughing and Cece joins me. When the bell rings we are still laughing. Cece has tears streaming down her face and looked really funny. I looked weird too because my hair was totally messed up. Cece jumped up and ran to door. I ran after her. She opened the door and we saw Michael standing there. 'UNICORNFRIEND!' I screamed and gave him a hug. Cece was totally in shock and just stuttered 'h..hi.' I slapped her and she was normal again. 'HEY MICHAEL!!' She screamed in our ears. Michael gave her a hug and walked inside. 'Where are the other boys?' 'They're getting the bags and stuff.' 'Haha and you were too lazy to carry them!' He nodded and laughed. The bell rang again and I ran to the door. This time I saw Luke and Calum. 'Hey guys! Welcome!' I hugged them and let them inside. I searched with my eyes for Asthon and saw him carrying all the bags. I ran to him and took some bags from him. 'Hey Ash!' 'Olivia! My lifesaver!' He laughed. 'Haha were you gonna die if I let you carry all the bags?!'  'Probably yeah!' We laughed and walked inside. 'SOOOOO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!' 'Michael I don't want to be deaf or something!' 'Let's show you around town!' 'YASSS!' Cece jumped up and put her coat on. I took my jacket and the guys grabbed there's and we all walked out the door. 'LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!'