Cereal killer

Pov. Olivia

When I woke up everybody around me was still sleeping. I got up and looked at my phone to check the time. 6:30am. O god I so early!! What do I do now?! I got up as quiet as I could and walked to Cece's kitchen. I made a bowl of cereal and heard someone walking in the livingroom. The kitchendoor swung open and Cece stood there with a horrified look on her face. 'What's the matter?!' I wisperd. 'O good lord!! I thought someone had broken in to the house!' 'Haha yeah I'm a cereal killer (see what I did there😜) and I'm coming to get you!!' I screamed and ran towards Cece. She screamed and ran towards the livingroom. She jumped over Micheal and kicked him in his face. Micheal woke up and sat straight with a shocked face. We ignored him and I jumped over Luke and tried to catch Cece. She ran upstairs and back downstairs, to the kitchen, to the dining room and back to the living room until I finally catched her. 'MOEHAHAHAHA I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!' I screamed. The boys had woken up and were watching amused. Luke got up and yelled:'No don't kill my lovely friend!! She has a whole life ahead! You can't just kill her!' He tried to get Cece from me. Once Cece was free Luke picked her up and ran upstairs with her. I sat down next to Calum and heard Luke yelling that he had won he battle and that he was going to live happily ever after with Cece. 'Yeah dream on prince charming!' I yelled back at him and laughed at Asthon who looked like a cuddly teddy bear. 'Your hair looks so fluffy!' He smiled and looked at his phone. Two seconds later he looked up again woth the biggest eyes ever. He yelled: 'IT'S ONLY 7:30 AM WHY ARE WE AWAKE?!' 'Because you have your eyes open and your not sleeping anymore that's why you're awake.' I told him and walked to the kitchen to eat the rest of my cereal.