Changing clothes

When I finish my cereal I walk back to the living room. 'Guys? You have a concert today right?' 'Hmmm' 'What? If you pish your head into your pillow whilst you talk I can't understand you Mikey.' 'Yesssss!' 'Guess who's on his period today?!' I joke. 'Haha really funny!' Michael shouts back. Calum starts laughing and all off a sudden gets really bad hiccups. 'Cal you sound like someone that's drunk! I just..hicc... I just really.. Hicc... Really like you..hicc!' 'Cece have you ever heard some talking when he/she was drunk?!' 'Nope!' Everybody starts laughing and nobody knew Luke could laugh that loud! Gosh it sounded like a whale that was drowning on land! That's not even possible but who cares?! 'Let's change clothes and eat breakfast so you guys can go to the arena to do a check thing. Or whatever it's called.' 'It's called a sound check and yes that's a great idea!' I run upstairs with Cece and we change our clothes. Cece is wearing a white crop top with black shorts and I'm wearing black shorts and a blue and white flannel. I curl my hair and Cece puts her hair up in a ponytail. Within 10 minutes we are completely done and ask the guys if they're ready. Because if we just walk downstairs and they're not ready yet we might see stuff we didn't really want to see. 'How the F*** am I supposed to do my hair within 10 minutes?!' I turn to Cece and we both start lauging. 'But are you guys dressed?' 'Yupp you can come downstairs!' As we walk downstairs I trip and fall down 10 steps. 'Auch!!!! Gosh I'm so clumsy!' Cece is standing at the top off the stairs and is laughing her ass off. 'I'm glad the guys didn't see that!' 'Hahahahaha I'm surprised they didn't hear that! It sounded like an elephant just fell out off a hot air balloon and landed on the ground!' 'Meanie!' I yell and I try to get up. Once I'm standing on both my legs Cece is standing next to me. 'No but for real are you okay?' 'Yeah I'm fine. A couple of bruises won't hurt.' We laugh and walk to the livingroom. 'Are you nearly ready?' 'Jupp Mikey only needs to find his snap back and than we can go!' 'Found it!!' 'Okay let's gooooooo!'