Lost!

Pov. Olivia

Once we arrive at the arena the guys are jumping around like 4really excited puppy's and run inside. 'Cece where are they going?' 'I don't know! Hoe are we ever going to find them in this huge ass arena?!' 'Maybe we can just walk inside and try to find them.' Cece walks off to the door and holds it open: 'There you go my lady.' She says whilst I walk inside. 'Oh thank you my dear.' I say whilst looking around me. 'Gosh how are we ever going to find them?' 'Let's go... That way!' Cece says whilst pointing to her left. 'Sure.' After a milion corners and doors we are totally lost in the arena. 'What the hack do we do now?' 'Let's call the boys maybe they pick up!' 'Good thinking Cece!' I get my phone out off my pocket and dial Ashtons number. 'Hello Ashton speaking!' 'Hi Ash! We are lost in the arena!!!' 'How the hack did you do that?! All you had to do was walk straight to the front desk and ask!' He laughs. 'We thought we could find it on our own... We can't!' 'I could've told you that before you came in here!' 'Meanie! Well can you help us? Please?!' 'Where are you?' 'I DON'T KNOW WE'RE LOST REMEMBER!' 'Woah calm down gurl! What do you see around you?' 'A wooden door, a plant that is dying and a toy!' 'Oh!!! I'll be there in a few seconds!' 'Okay thanks bye!' 

'He knows where we are and he'll be here in a few seco.' 'OLIVIA CECE!!!' I can't finish my sentence because Ashton screams our names and comes running toward us. 'ASHTON!!' I run towards him and hug him. Cece gives him a hug too and we walk back to the other guys. Cece goes over to Luke and talks to him whilst I sit next to Asthon and he plays with my hair. This day is awesome!