Blood bath

C: have you guys heard anything from Olivia today?

A: No, o no that's bad isn't it?

M: She hasn't talked to me either!

L: Oh shit, is there anything we can do?

C: I'm going to the orphanage, I'll keep you guys updated

A: If you know anything say it right away I'm really worried, she's not answering my calls.

C: Yeah I tried that before texting me she didn't pick up either, that's why I asked you guys if you had  heard anything from her.

Pov. Cece

As I jump in my car my phone rings, it's Ashton. 'Hey why are you calling? Is everything okay?' 'I'm just so worried about Olivia.' His voice breaks and then he starts crying. 'Ash everything will be fine, she is a very strong girl.' 'I know, I just hate not knowing if she's okay.' 'I have to go, I'm at the orphanage, I'll call you when I have news okay?' 'Yes please.' I hang up and step out of the car. The entire orphanage is pitch black. No lights are on. I walk up the stairs and grab the door handle. To my surprise it's actually open. The door makes a noise that you hear in horror movies before someone gets killed and when I look inside there is literally nobody there. A house where more that 70 people live, completely empty. It freaks me out a little. Okay I have to be strong and find Olivia. Walking up the stairs is even scarier because the steps also make weird noises. When I step into her bedroom I can hear someone breathing. O MY GOD. As quick as I can I turn on the light. Olivia is on the bed. Laying flat with her eyes closed, but her arms are bleeding. Her bed is covered in blood and her body covered in bruises. I try to wake her up but no matter what I do, she doesn't open her eyes. What am I supposed to do?! Out of frustration I hit the wall behind me. My mind is completely blank.......... 911! I grab my phone as quick as I can and dial 911. '911, what's your emergency?' 'My friend! She.. she's bleeding and.. and she won't wake up.' At this point I break and start crying. 'Miss stay calm the ambulance is on it's way. Stay with her and check if she's still breathing.' I check her pulse and tell the person on the other side of the phone that she's still breathing. I can already hear the ambulance coming this way. When the paramedics arrive I'm sitting on the corner of the room shaking and crying. How could this have happened? What if she dies? My best friend, I can't lose her! 'Miss you can come with us if you'd like or you can drive your own car to the hospital.' I follow them like a zombie and sit next to Olivia's bed in the ambulance.