Music studio

'WHOOOOOPPP WHOOOPPP!!' Cece is cheering on the guys as they are rehearsing she's kinda hot tho. It's so cute to see Luke trying to look at Cece without her noticing. And when Cece sees that he's looking he looks at the ground like he's a shy little girl. It's the cutest thing ever. Ashton is pulling the weirdest faces whilst playing the drums. And Calum and Mikey are just fooling around on stage. Cece is standing next to me and she's screaming like a child that got stung by a wasp. 'Cece calm your horses. Gosh!' 'IM JUST SO EXCITED THEYRE SO GOOD!!' I laugh at her and tell I'm going to the toilet. 'Is it okay if I'm staying here?' 'Sure I'll be back in a few!' I tell her as I open the door. The second the door behind me is closed it's so silent. You literally could here a needle drop if you'd have a needle with you. On my way to the toilet I pass like 10 doors. I wonder what's behind them.  What if there is a treasure?! I need to know what's behind these doors! I'll open them when I'm back from the toilet. When I've done my business I walk out the toilet searching for adverture. At the first door I see I stop amd look around. Okay nobody's here. But what if there's someone behind the door? Okay I'm just gonna do this. Slowly I open the door. Okay what the hack is this?! I think it might be a studio. Cece! I need Cece here. We're gonna mess around with this thing. As fast as I can I run back to the door I came from. 'Cece! I found the best thing ever. Come with me.' 'But what about the boys?' 'They have to rehearse for another hour. We'll be back before then. Come on!' I pull on her sleeve and  we walk out the door. 'This door.' 'What are you doing?! Do you even know what's in there?' 'Yes! There's a studio look!' I open the door and in front off us is a booth and a shit load of equipment. 'OMG THATS SO COOL!' 'I know right!' 'Okay you get in the booth and I'll put on the headphones and try to figure out how everything works.' I nod and walk into the booth. On the stand in the booth are headphones and some musicsheets. I put the headphones on. Cece figured out how she can talk to me and is now telling me what to do. 'Okay so you can hear me right?' 'Yes I can captain!' 'You have to sing a song.' 'What song?' 'I'll put on a karaoke song and you have to sing.' 'Haha okay.'

5 songs later we're laying on the ground laughing cuz Cece was making me sing the highest note I could reach and I just made a really weird sound. 'That's.... Hahaha... That's perfect!' After a while I stand up and look at the sheets on the stan infront of me. 'Hey Cece! This is a song the guys are writing on. Maybe we could help them!' 'Good idea!!' 'Let's write a song!!!' 'YASSSS!!!'