Another Thank You From the Author!

Author/Adriane: Hey, hey, hey! How are my amazing readers doing? I came to drop by to thank you all once again! I'm looking at how much my story's popularity has grown, and you may think that this may not be much, but for me, it is more than I could ever ask for! And for that I want to tell you beautiful readers THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH! I've said this before, but I'm serious when I say that this story would not have been where it is now without you all!!

Now, I know I wasn't alone when it comes to talking here soooooo~

MORE MAGICAL WEEB AUTHOR POWERS SHALL ACTIVATE

*Reiji, Laito, and Kanato pops up magically*

Laito: Nfufu, if it finally our turn to talk? Oh, how exciting!

Kanato: Teddy has been waiting for quite awhile. He's wanted to talk to you. He is requesting that there should be more of us in the story since Teddy and I are so popular.

Adriane: Now is not the time to be requesting that kind of stuff grape boy!

Kanato: Excuse me?!

Reiji: Kanato calm down. You should be aware that insects like her do not evolve over night.

Kanato: Ah, I guess you are right. This filthy human will be nothing but bread crust.

Adriane: Bitch, I have this fanfic and I can do whatever I want with it! I can make you more of a piss baby than you already are...

Kanato: Hmm? What did you say to me?

Adriane: NOTHING

Anyways, I have gotten many, many (many) requests on giving hints to the code. I was hoping you could help our dear reader.

Reiji: Oh, Her? *smirks* I do not mind. I shall strictly teach her. You are reader this right now, am I not correct. Hear me now. I will have no mercy for incompetence. I am well aware that you have a brain. You will use it, or you will be punished. I am not very forgiving. Disappoint me, and I shall have my whip discipline you.

Laito: Nfufu, are we going to give our little Bitch-chan a lesson. Oh how exciting. I've always dreamed about a teacher/student role play. Mmm~ The thoughts of what I'll do to you are already turning me on. Ufu, I can't wait to punish you with a ruler, or maybe-something more pleasurable than that. MJ, would definitely know what I'm talking about. She's seen it for herself. Isn't that right? She's definitely enjoying the little DL, yandere rp she's having with Adriane, isn't she.

(Adriane: HAH IT'S FUNNY CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET ME BACK, MJ, BECAUSE THE BARBIE ISN'T IN THIS THIS STORY! H A H!! AND EVEN IF YOU CHANGE IT, YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT ON WATTPAD!!! AUTHOR WEEB POWERS ARE BEST!!!)

Kanato: Ah, teach her? I do not mind educating such a lowly being such as herself. As long she makes me sweets. Oh, and I also want to have some of that sweet blood she has. I love how it melts in my mouth. It's so warm and sweet and relaxing. Like Reiji had said, you're reading this correct. Ne, ne. You love me, right? So you'll give me your blood, right.

Adriane: Okay guys, calm down those baby carrots in between you legs. This isn't a real chapter, so no sexy times for you all. I'm looking at you, Laito.

Laito: Oh, how boring.

Adriane: I meant hints. I want you guys to give you hints on the code. More than likely, our little reader is in need of some help. Now, let's start with the quote.

"Count my despair, the horsemen of apocalypse. Subtract it from my sadness but after you get to the square root of my sadness. But hurry, please. Everything has a numbered deadline, even letters."