6 Mild attraction

March 10th, 2014
Beyoncé-

I'm sitting in my class after school going over my lesson plans for tomorrow.

There was a knock at my door then it opened I was surprised when I seen it was Onika.

She walked in closing the door behind her.

She stood in front of my desk waiting for me to acknowledge her.

"What can I do for you Onika?" I ask not looking away from my computer screen.

I was almost done going over it .

I'm a perfectionist as you can tell.

"Oh nothing just coming to visit my favorite teacher you know." She says sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at her closing my laptop.

I laced my fingers together and placed my chin in them giving her my full attention.

"What is it really?" I asked.

"I wanted to know why I got a 84 on my essay." She says and put her hands on her hips.

Her essay was amazing but she didn't quite meet the requirements.

I sighed.

"You write beautifully Onika but you didn't meet the Essay requirements." I say.

She scrunched up her face.

"What you mean I spent three days on that fucking paper and you telling me I don't meet the essay requirements." I could tell she was upset because it had brought her grade down to a 89.

"Man you some bogus I swear you always picking on me man. You just want my life to me a living hell. It don't make no sense. I want you to read over my essay right now with me and show me where I didn't meet the requirements."

I nodded.

She went and got a chair and pulled it up beside me.

She set pretty close and she smelled really good.

I opened my laptop back up but then Kelly decided it was a good idea to oovoo me.

I didn't want to answer but I didn't have a choice when Onika clicked the button and then laughed.

I gave her a death glare.

"Beyoncé Gisele Knowles. Why the hell it take you so long to answer." Kelly says my whole name and I immediately began to to blush I wasn't so fond of my middle name.

I could hear Onika snickering beside me.

I lightly elbowed her in her side causing her to laugh harder.

"What do you want Kelly." I say.

"Ok attitude I was just calling to check on my best friend since I ain't talk to her all week." She says I role my eyes.

"The week just started fool." I say.

Onika was rambling through my drawers.