29 Graduation Surprises

June 8th, 2014
Beyoncé-

"Bey I can't fucking find it." I could hear that Onika was frustrated In her voice.

Today was graduation day and she couldn't find her cap that went with her gown.

I sighed.

"Baby sit down... You moving too fast let me look for it."

She huffed and sat down on the edge of her bed.

I went into her closet and begin my short search for her cap.

I looked on the shelf and I rolled my eyes it was sitting right there in plain sight.

I chuckled to myself as I walked out of the closet.

"Baby you need to learn how to look for shit. That was right there  on the shelf." I say handing it to her.

She huffed.

"I can't fucking see on the shelf Beyoncé that's why don't put stuff that I need up there."

"Than who did?"

"Rih with her giraffe neck ass. I know she did it cause I remember telling her to put it up for me and she is petty boots so I already know she put it up there to be funny."

I laughed slightly.

"You're so little daddy." I say as I sit on her lap.

"You like it though." She says as she places her face in my neck.

"You right I do and the fact that you're so thick makes it even better." I bit into my lip as she laid butterfly kisses against the skin of my neck.

"I'm ready to just get it over with baby." Onika whined.

"I know lets go take a shower baby." I say getting up off her lap and pulling her up with me to follow behind me.

She walked sluggishly into the bathroom with me.

I smiled she's so damn sexy.

After we showered and got dressed and ready for her graduation we went and got in our separate cars to drive to the banquet.

All the way there I thought about how after her graduation was going to go and how I was going to set it up.

I had a sexy as dinner planned for us at this Japanese restaurant and than when we got back to her house I'm running us a nice hot bubble bath and I'm going to have some pretty rose pedals laid out and chocolate strawberries I'm doing the whole nine for my baby cause she deserves it especially after being valedictorian.

June 8th, 2014
Robyn Fenty-

"Come on Lo Lo yah ass gonna mak' us late!" Lo was talking her precious ass time curling her hair.

She wanted to ride with me to the graduation so me being the good best friend that I am I came to pick her up.

Things between me and her have been actually really complicated see I wanna be with Lauren but then again I don't want to be tied down.