23 Back To Normal?

April 22nd, 2014
Beyoncé-

I sluggishly walked into the front door of the school.

I hadn't got much sleep last night because I was up for hours talking to Onika on face time laughing and talking like a high school teenager.

Other teachers were greeting me and were trying to converse but I was not in the mood I just gave a slight smile and a small hi before trying to finish my short journey to my class room.

"Oh hey Beyoncé!" I turned to my left to see Rahmeek matching my footsteps as I walked.

I rolled my eyes this guy never gives up.

"What can I do for you Mr. Mills?" I sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry am I bothering you?"

Yesssss!!!! I scream in my head.

"No I'm just a bit tired." I say trying to end the conversation.

It seemed like it was taking longer then usual to get to my classroom.

"Long night?" He asks softly.

"Yes actually." I say sighing because I finally made it to my classroom.

I was a little early like all teachers are suppose to be so no students were really in the hall way.

I unlocked the door to my classroom

And he followed me in.

I gritted my teeth I was not in the mood for this.

I walked in and placed my stuff beside my desk and took a seat exhaling.

Rahmeek came and sat on my desk across from me.

I wanted so badly to kick him the freak out but since I was a nice person and also in my place of work I couldn't.

"Look Beyoncé I think you are a beautiful woman and I would so love to take you out sometime you know get to know you..... I really enjoyed the brief moments we shared in Paris and maybe if it's not too much to ask we could share some more." He said it so confidently and didn't stumble over one word like he had rehearsed this over and over again in his head.

He even had a small smirk on his face.

I smiled at him.

"Look Rahmeek I am flattered but I am in a relationship." I say clearing my throat as I thought about Onika. I feel a slight smile come on my face as I imagined how seeing her in just a few minutes would go.

He looked confused.

"But Beyoncé that moment we had in your hotel room is was something truly amazing. Don't tell me you didn't feel it. I don't care if you have a boyfriend I still want to engage a relationship with you." My eyes got wide something is truly wrong with him.

"I'm sorry but I didn't feel it and my significant other definitely wouldn't approve of that. And I advice you stop while you're a head because they're pretty crazy." I say.