5 Talk is cheap

February 28th, 2014
Onika-

I was walking through Dr. K door late for the third time this week.

Yeah I know I shouldn't be being late like this but I got shit to do and it's not like my grades bad cause my GPA is 4.2 it's just my attendance.

I tried to sneak in but she didn't have a window to peak in through her door so I had to try and slowly open it without her noticing.

I could hear the kids through the door they were pretty loud so maybe I could sneak in.

Me and Dr. K hadn't said much to each other after we fought.

I hate that her stupid ass seen me cry but I couldn't help it that brought back memories.

I slowly opened the door and looked around for her and she had her back to the door.

I seen people look at and me and I gave them a look pleading to please be quiet.

They just went on and continued talking.

I was going to try and sneak to the back so it can be like I been here the whole time just not in my seat.

I was half way across when I peaked at Dr. K and she was looking at me.

I can imagine what she was thinking I was on my tiptoes back hunched and knees bent hands in front of me .

Yes I looked like I was sneaking it added to the effect.

"Ms. Maraj where do you you're going?" She had he arms crossed over her chest and her eyebrow raised everybody's eyes were on me.

I stood up to my full height and then cleared my throat turning to her.

"I don't know what you're talking about Dr. Knowles." This was my best bet to act clueless cause what else would I say without telling on myself.

"Onika I just watched you." She says looking confused.

I did the same look as her I even turned my head to the side while I looked at her.

"Watched me do what Dr. Knowles I don't recall doing anything."

I heard a few snickers throughout the class.

I wanted to laugh too because I'm goofy as hell but I had to keep it together.

"Onika I just watched you try and sneak in my classroom." She say giving me a what the fuck look

I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"I did no such thing Dr. Knowles." I grabbed at my chest as if I was offended.

I heard people began to laugh.

"Onika I jus- you know what have a seat we'll chat after class." I chuckled and went to sit in my assigned seat.

I was the only one that had one in this class.

I be asking Lo and Rih to come sit with me but then bitches scared Dr. Knowles gone say something.