12 The arrival

April 9th,2014
Onika-

Beyoncé hasn't spoke to me since we got off the plane but I wasn't stunting her I was in Paris baby.

We were all on a bus and we were on the way to our hotel.

Beyoncé sat dead in the front beside another teacher his name Mr. Mill.

I ain't fuck with him like that cause he a damn pervert, he the gym teacher and he stay looking at the girls ass and titties like the shit never fails.

I was sitting beside Lo and Rih who was damn near falling over trying to keep herself awake.

I chuckled.

"Rih get your fat head ass up." I say while laughing making Lo laugh.

I watch as her droopy eyes attempt to open but they kept falling shut.

"I... I'm trr-" was all she mumbled before she plopped her head against the window and went to sleep.

I shook my head and chuckled.

I looked at Lo.

"So how you and Derrick?"

Her head snapped to me then it fell down looking in her lap.

"Uhh... We're not..," I scrunched up my eye brows.

She was just all smiley and cheesy at the mention of this guy.

"What happened." I watch her closely and she bit her bottom lip that meant she had a lot on her mind.

"He uh just uh wanted me for sex." She mumbled it out but I heard her loud and clear.

"He wanted you for what?" I was upset and my fist were clenched.

"He used me for sex... I had sex with him the day after they had got into that fight. I didn't know he was like that Nika I really didn't we had been talking for 3 months already and I just figured it was time to take it to the next level." I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was hurt.

"It's ok babe." I say and kissed her forehead.

She nodded but I could tell she was still upset.

I was gonna fuck Derrick dick head ass up when we got back, no body fucks with my baby. Lo will always be like a little sister to me and I be damned if I let a lil immature ass fuck face, fuck her over.

I'm not gonna lie that shit ruined my mood I was just ready to get off this damn bus and go to the beach cause I needed some relaxation in my life.

That's when I felt the bus coming to a complete stop and the tourist woman stood up and smiled.

"Ok everyone if you would step off this is your hotel. We will let you have your free time today but the tour of Pari will start bright and early." Her thick accent made it obvious she was from here.

We all stood up and grabbed our bags from the little shelves above us.

We filed out one by one.