10 Its her job

April 4,2014
Onika-

"Ok Veno listen you got five seconds to tell me why I haven't received my money."

I was in a empty storage with Veno tied to a chair.

It was in the middle of no where.

This is where I usually do my bad deeds at.

"Nicki please I'm sorry... I'll get you your money please.. I'll get it for you." He was begging but I wasn't trying to hear that shit this nigga been owing me for months now.

"Veno I gave you 6 months to get my money to me. I got you the boy now I want my fucking money. Where is it?"

"N-Nicki I-I I don't know I had it I swear I did." I could tell by the quick movement of his eyes that he was lying. I flared my nostrils.

He was pissing me off. I lifted up my gun and hit him with the butt of it right in his jaw.

He screamed out in pain.

He then spit out a tooth.

"Now Veno you been ducking and dodging me for 3 weeks man and I know for a fact you had my money in your hands because I had people following you. So you got one more time to explain what you did with it before I end your fucking life."

He began to cry and plead for his life.

But I wasn't tryna hear that shit.

"Please Nicki I-I lost it uh cause my kid was sick... He got cancer."

This lying ass bitch. I punched him in his mouth hard causing him to lose another tooth and my hand to swell.

"Veno you lying fucker... They followed you we know you lost it at the casino!" I put the barrel of my gun to his head.

"Any last words you nut sack?" My trigger finger was itching.

This man had been disrespecting me for the longest.

I had a soft spot for Veno because I had known him since I had started my business. He was one of my most loyal customers.

Even though I fucked his wife he still wasn't shit at all and he treated his kids like shit.

"F-fuck you Nicki.... You rotten no good bitch." He had a slight lisp from the teeth I had knocked from his mouth.

I chuckled.

"See you in hell Veno." I pulled the trigger.

Watching as his brains splatter all over the floor.

A few blood drops flew on my face.

I looked at my two mans standing in the shadowy corners.

"Chico and T clean this mess up for me. I want it spotless no teeth or anything on the floor. I don't even want a skin particle for his body on the floor. That's how clean I want it in this bitch. And y'all will get y'all pay in the mail." They didn't say a word.