Uta x Singer! Male! Reader ( Part 2 )

--5 years later--

The band, sadly, broke up 3 years ago...

It was over a small matter that made everyone uncomfortable and unstable. No one ever looked at the other the same.

Sadly it was all rooted in a single lie a fan told, but we didn't learn that until it was too late....

Eren was the first to leave, Levi dragged him away and they started their careers as professional BL CD voices, well more like voice actors in general. Shortly after Eren left Sousuke left too, he found a man to be his and the two left and settled in Tokyo, Japan. For a while it was just Daiki and I, but Daiki's old fling came back and he rejoined him, the two then moved to America and are probably playing basketball together. I tried solo for a while and it was great but after my manager quit I didn't get any big requests and no payment either, so I soon left the business too and Uta and I decided to stay in Japan (Kyoto to be exact), where we've been since.

I still love to sing, so I do at choice bars or small little places to sing. I learned the simple guitar strings so that I could play the basics when I sing to popular songs or, on occasion, my old songs.

~

I sat on the couch, holding a manga called No. 6 that I'm officially addicted to reading. Yes I have already read all Nine books, in one day... which I am VERY proud of. I was currently tagging the pages that I loved the expressions on in book 4.

"I'm home!" Uta called as he entered the apartment as dropped his stuff at the front door. He walked in to see me spread out on the couch and reading with a giant smile on my face "Are you still reading that? I thought you finished that series?"

"I did, but I decided to re-read it. These two are an adorable couple"

"Don't you have a gig tonight at the bar down the road?"

"Nope, they canceled" I said flipping the page

"Oh well" Uta sat on the couch, moving me a little so that my head rested on his thigh as he let out a sigh that explained the difficulty of his day "Guess that means I have you for the rest of the night" He patted the top of my head.

"Oh really?" I closed the book after placing my bookmark into it and sat up and looked at Uta with a smirk. "What are you going to do--" I was interrupted by the loud ringing of my phone from across the room. I sighed and answered my phone "Hello?"

"Hey (Y/n)" On the other end of the phone is my old manager who hasn't talked to me in years.

"Hey (Manager's name)" I eyed Uta and shrugged my shoulders

"I've asked the other three and I just need you" He stated very vaguely "Will you rejoin for one last night of a reunion?"

"Are you saying that we are bringing the band back together?" Uta began fangirling in the background, as if I had just made his whole day

"Yes, like I said, the other three agreed and we just need you"

I eyed Uta and mouthed 'Should I?' to which he shook his head vigorously 'Yes!'

"I'd be honored"

~

[Reunion day: 1 day before the concert]

I walked alone, Uta having to go to work, my heart racing, with the fact that I had to meet up with the old band.

I wonder what they're lives are like now...

"(Y/n)!" I heard Eren call

I looked up, sitting at one table, civilly, is everyone. Eren sitting in the middle of Sousuke and Daiki and behind Eren stood an intimidating Levi.

"Hey guys!" I smiled as I sat at the only available seat

It was a little awkward to start out but after a little we began to share and laugh about what we've each been doing these past 3 years.

"Makoto and I settled down" Sousuke said blushing a bit "He's even talking about adopting now"

"Good for you!" I commented

"America's great too, I'm in the NBA and Kagami has to be a stay at home dad" Daiki said "well with our current troublemaker, who's about to turn 2, he has his hands full with him."

"We've been too busy to think about kids, and when I bring them up Levi gives me a 'tch' and turns his head away from me pretending as though he didn't hear me" Eren said truthfully

"Well Uta and I have basically stayed the same. We've been in his apartment and done the same things since we all separated. I tried solo, as you all know, but it fell through when (Manager's name) quit."

After a little bit of silence Eren spoke

"So what song should we open up with?"

"Unravel?"

"No" I replied sharply when Sousuke said that

"Right.... then what about Reluctant Heroes?"

"Why not Viva La Vida?" I asked, all their faces lighting up

"YES!" They all agreed at the same time

The song fits, so why not right?

~

[The day of the concert]

We all smiled at the nostalgia in the cheering of the crowd and decided, why the hell not, right?

"(Y/S/N)" Eren said, trying to hold back a laugh as he put his guitar strap "It's time for the show"

"We should get out there, or they'll all leave" Daiki sat in his seat getting his drummer's sticks ready

"I don't know if their ready..." Sousuke let out a light laugh

Suddenly the lights on the stage illuminated us, my heart pounding out of my chest as the crowed erupted in cheers

"Let's find out," I pulled the microphone close as I whispered "Hello my lovers, shall I sing a song for all of you?"

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter, I loved writing it.

Sorry if there are some spelling or grammar errors... I'll fix them eventually.

Requests are now closed.

Next (Last) chapter:

>Uta x Male! Reader ( One of the two gets amnesia) {Request}