Chapter 27

Jon and I were walking around the town looking for somewhere to eat. We had gotten changed, I was in a Stella McCartney Silk Judy Dress and Jon was wearing jeans and a plain tshirt. Jonathan took my hand in his and looked down at me before smiling.

"I love you." He said making me blush. I could see people looking at us, mainly girls, but since Jon and I had that talk earlier, I feel a lot better. We ended up going to a small Indian restaurant on the beachfront. Jon ordered a beer and I just had a water. "I don't think I could live here." Jon randomly spoke.

"Whys that?"

"People keep staring."

"Jon, people stare at you back home." I pointed out.

"Well I'm known back home, people know who I am, no one knows me here." He admitted. "You'd think I'd be used to people staring." Jon added with a chuckle.

"I didn't know that you felt like that Jonny. It's cute." I started laughing and he playfully rolled his eyes at me. I looked down at my phone and sighed, my dad had text me. I looked up and saw that Jon had a very confused look on his face. "My dad just text me."

"Really? I thought that you made it clear that you didn't want contact with him." I  shrugged and looked back down at my phone to read the text.

'Your mom just told me that you're on your honeymoon. I was going to come over yours to give you your wedding present. I just gave it to Patrick, he was making sure the house was okay - dad'

I turned my phone off and put it in my bag.

"What did he say?" I told Jon what my dad had text me and he started laughing. "Why doesn't he leave you alone?" I shrugged and Jon typed something on his phone before handing it to me so that I could put it in my purse. After ordering our food, we just talked and discussed things about the baby. It didn't take that long for our food to be brought over to us and it was actually so nice. It was only a small restaurant but the view around it was beautiful. The sun was setting and you could just see the reflection on the ocean. It was stunning. 

"This place is so beautiful." I said making Jonathan look at me with a smile.

"It really is." He breathed out. "I was thinking of actually getting a small place out here. I would be nice to bring the whole family out during the summer. I could see our moms sunbathing, me and David fishing and then in the nights, we'd all go out for meals and spend time on the beach." 

"You've thought this through haven't you." I replied with a laugh.

"I just want the best for you. I know that you didn't have the best childhood."

"Why are you so cute!" I joked making him laugh slightly. After we finished eating, Jon paid the bill and when we stood up I ran over to Jonathan and hugged him. "You are literally the best thing that's ever happened to me Jonathan."

"I think the same thing about you babe." He kissed me and I smiled. "Y'know the guys are playing Minnesota tomorrow night? Well they are live streaming it and Q wants me to watch it."

"We'll definitely be able to watch it?" He nodded and I smiled. "It's gunna be a good game!"