7

Nicki- what do you want?

Carly- your still mad at me?

Nicki- oh no, I'm not mad" I said sarcastically

Carly- look Nic I said I was sorry. We really did forget about y'all.

Nicki- you shouldn't have made me do that in the first place.

Carly- but you had fun tho didn't you?

Nicki- that's not the point

Carly- don't worry, you'll thank me later when you guys get married.

Nicki- stop saying that, we're not getting married!

Carly- never mind that, I wanna know what you guys did in there.

I had decided that whatever Meek and I did was going to be between us and NOBODY else. I didn't want anyone to know, not even my best friend.

Nicki- nothing happened, I told you I don't like him.

Carly- so your telling me absolutely nothing happened?

Nicki- yes, nothing happened. We're not interested in each other like that.

Carly- so that means Chino owes me.

Nicki- y'all made a bet?!

Carly- what?! I voted in favor of you.

Nicki- what's goin on with you? Why are you going so hard for us to be together?

Carly- because you never put yourself out there and take what you want. I know you have some kind of feelings for him and my job as your best friend is to help you get him.

Nicki- but I don't want him!

Carly- yes you do!

Nicki- no I don't!

Carly- ok fine, I'll stop trying then.

Nicki- thank you!

Carly- but you will get a boyfriend this summer if I have to build him myself.

Nicki- maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Carly- maybe you will or maybe you will

Nicki- look,I have to go.

Carly- why?

Nicki- because I have better things to do, bye

Carly- have fun..

Nicki- stop saying that!

Carly- bye Nic

I had to go downstairs and let Meek know that our parents weren't coming back until tomorrow morning. We also needed to go to the store because we had no food and I was tired of eating pizza.

Nicki- hey Meek

Meek- what's up?

Nicki- my mom called and said that they won't be back until tomorrow morning.

Meek- word?

Nicki- yeah, but we have no more food so we have to go to the store.

Meek- right now?

Nicki- I don't know, are you ready?

Meek- I'm ready when you are

Nicki- well I'm ready

Meek- ok, I'll be up there in a minute

I went back upstairs and grabbed the emergency money from the bread box and then the keys to my car that my dad bought me for my 16th birthday.

Meek- I'm ready

Nicki- let's go then

I set the alarm and locked the door behind us.

Meek- you have a license?

Nicki- no, but I can still drive

Meek- hell nah" he said snatching the keys from me

Nicki- what do you mean hell no? I've been driving since I was 10.

Meek- that don't mean shit without a license to show for it.

Nicki- whatever, just don't crash my car.

Meek- ya daddy must got money huh?

Nicki- I guess you can say that

Meek- I can tell you spoiled

Nicki- yes I am and theirs nothing wrong with that

Meek- I guess

We pulled up to the grocery store and got out. I grabbed a basket and we started shopping.

Nicki- we only have $50 left so just get a few things that you want and I'll do the same.

Meek- cool

We walked around the store picking up mostly junk food.

" such a lovely couple! " an older lady said to us.

Nicki- oh no we-

Meek- thank you" he replied

I gave him that "what are you talking about" look but I just let it go. After about 20 minutes of shopping I was ready to leave.

Nicki- are you done?

Meek- yeah

We went to check out and then we left. We pulled up to a corner store and Meek got out.

Meek- I'll be back

He went in and came back out a couple minutes later. I was going to ask what he got but I didn't really care that much, I was ready to go home. When we got there, we took the groceries in and then we went our separate ways. It was getting late so I went upstairs and took a shower. I slipped on some shorts and a tank and then got in my bed. I was scared to go downstairs with Meek so I just decided to try and be brave tonight.

About an hour in and I started hearing noises. That was enough for me to go downstairs. I walked down and Meek was sitting on the couch playing video games. When he noticed me he paused the game.

Meek- what's up?

Nicki- can I stay down here tonight? I'm to scared to stay up there by myself.

Meek- sure" he chuckled

I curled up on the other couch and watched him play the game. When he was done, he turned the game off and got up to go to his room.

Meek- you not comin?

Nicki- no I'm good

He came over and grabbed my hand forcing me up and led me to his room. I got in the bed and moved over so that there was a good amount of space in between us but he ended up pulling me closer. Now I was starting to get nervous. I closed my eyes and attempted to go to sleep but he kept kissing me. I eventually gave up and opened my eyes kissing him back. His hands went to my waist as he turned me over onto my back and hovered over me. He started to pull my shorts off and when they were off I just laid there with my hands covering my face. He slid off my panties and I tensed up a little. He grabbed my hands uncovering my eyes and kissed me.

Meek- if you want me to stop just say it

I nodded and he proceeded to go down on me.

* TO BE CONTINUED....