12

Before we went to Coney Island we decided to go to the beach house that Meek rented for us and get situated.

Nicki- how did you rent a house when your only 17?

Meek- I had somebody do it for me.

Nicki- so that means somebody knows about us?

Meek- I can guarantee you they don't care.

We pulled up in the driveway of the beach house and I put my shoes back on before getting out. We both stretched and then we got our bags.

Nicki- do you want me to help you?

Meek- I got it

I led the way and opened the door.

Nicki- this is so nice!

It was a one bedroom two bathroom house with everything that a house includes. It was cute and it made me think about some things that a 16 year old shouldn't be thinking about.

Nicki- I love it!

Meek- I'm glad

He took our bags to the bedroom and we both fell right on the bed.

Nicki- I think we both need a nap. You drove for an hour and a half straight and you made me stay up with you.

Meek- mhm

He was already laying down with his eyes closed before I could even finish talking talking. I sat on his back and rubbed it until he was sleep and then I fell asleep on top of him.

..

I was awaken by kisses being left on my face and neck. I had no idea how he got from underneath me but he did.

Meek- you ready to go?

Nicki- mhm" I replied as I rubbed my eyes.

I got up and changed into my bikini covering it up with shorts and a tank top. I put on sneakers because we were going to probably be getting on rides and stuff.

Nicki- I'm ready" I said as I grabbed my purse and put it on.

Meek- you don't need that

Nicki- what do you mean

Meek- you don't need to bring it, I got you.

Nicki- ok, well can you atleast put my lipgloss in your pocket.

Meek- you don't need that either

Nicki- ok well can I atleast take my phone?

He took my phone and put it in his pocket before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. We got in the car and headed to Coney Island.

When we got there the sun was starting to set and everything was starting to light up.

Meek- what do you wanna do first?

Nicki- I don't know

Meek- we probably shouldn't eat first. Let's just ride stuff.

We walked around looking for a ride that we would both enjoy but it was hard because he wanted to get on all the extreme ones and I just wanted to get on the cute ones.

Meek- how about you pick one then I'll pick one

Nicki- deal! Please don't pick anything crazy

Of course he picked the biggest roller coaster out there. We decided to do his first because I wanted to save mines for last.

Meek- let's go get in line

We went and stood in the long line. It took us about a half an hour to get to the front. If there was ever a time where I was to short I was hoping it was now because I really didn't wanna get on the roller coaster. I made it by a couple inches and when we took our seats I started to get nervous.

Nicki- we couldn't I just watch you from down there?

Meek- because I don't wanna ride by myself

Nicki- but I'm scared

I held on tight to his arm as the ride started to move. I was literally shaking.

Nicki- I don't wanna do this" I whined

We slowly approached the big drop and I buried my face in his chest. I screamed louder than everybody when we dropped and I think I may have shed a few tears.

Nicki- that was not fine

Meek- yes it was, let's do it again

Nicki- hell no! This time you'll really be going by yourself.

Meek- ok so what did you pick?

Nicki- ferris wheel

The ferris wheel was romantic and slow with a little thrill, it was perfect. The line wasn't to long so we didn't have to wait for forever. We got on and we instantly held hands.

Nicki- you did good with picking the place

Meek- I know

Nicki- why you gotta be so cocky?

Meek- I have no reason not to be

Nicki- I guess

I laid my head on his shoulder and took in the view. I could have stayed on there all day but I was starting to get hungry. When the ride was over we walked around looking for good food. We ended up getting a lot of food from a lot of different places and because we had so much we decided to take it all back to the beach house.

..

Nicki- I'm about to explode

Meek- nobody told you to eat all that food

Nicki- well nobody told you to buy all of it

Meek- but you did tho

Nicki- so, leave me alone

Meek- are you ready to go to the beach yet?

Nicki- yeah, I need to walk all this food off anyways

We walked out our back door and onto the beach. We found a good spot by the water and we sat down. He sat first and I sat on his lap.

Nicki- I had fun today

Meek- you did?

Nicki- mhm, this was cute.

Meek- good

Nicki- sooooo, would you call this a date?

Meek- I mean I ain't never took no girl on no date like this

Nicki- so are we just hanging out or what?

Meek- I mean, I guess. What you tryna figure out?

Nicki- I'm tryna figure out what we are? Are we friends or are we dating, are we together?

Meek- let's see, I ate ya pussy more than once, I spent money on you multiple times, I spend more time with you than anybody else, I ain't fucked nobody else since I been messin with you. What do that tell you?

Nicki- I just don't wanna be thinking something while you thinking something else and then I end up getting hurt.

Meek- what's understood don't gotta be explained. I'm rockin with you and nobody else, that's all that matters.

Nicki- I'm giving a lot to you, don't make me regret it.

He turned my head and pecked my lips a few times.

Meek- I won't, I promise.

We sat on the beach in silence watching the waves and thinking.

Nicki- Meek

Meek- what's up?

Nicki- I'm ready

Meek- ready for what?

I got up from his lap and grabbed his hand pulling him up with me. Holding his hand, we made our way back to the house with me leading.

* ONE LAST CHAPTER SINCE MEEK, PAPI AND NICKI WERE LOOKING SO CUTE AT THE GAME TONIGHT.
* I LITERALLY JUST WROTE THIS CHAPTER SO ITS NOT THAT GREAT BUT I HOPE YALL SMILE AT SOME POINT WHILE READING.