33

At this point I didn't know what to do. I had no words, I was just frozen with my mouth wide open. My mom was standing there fuming. She had this ugly mean face and she was turning redder by the second.

Carol- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NAKED IN HIS BED? GET UP!

I was still stuck. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. My heart was beating out of control and for the first time since I could remember, I was terrified of my mother. She stormed towards and I backed up on the bed towards Meek. She came beside me and dragged me off of the bed by my arm.

Carol- you got 10 seconds to put your clothes on before I start beating your ass Nicki. Get up and put your clothes on NOW!

I grabbed my shirt and shorts and put them on quickly. My mother was still starring me down with the same evil look. She looked over at Meek and he was still in shock.

Carol- now explain to me why the hell you are her in his bed with no clothes on and you better chose your words carefully because I'm a few seconds away from hurting you.

Nicki- were dating and we have been for a while now

Carol- and you've been having sex with him to?

Nicki- yes..

Carol- SPEAK UP!

Nicki- YES!

I guess I yelled to loud because she smacked me and I fell to the ground. Meek got out of the bed but I held my hand out telling him calm down. I got up holding my face. Something came over me and I just pushed her.

Carol- you done lost your goddamn mind!

She started hitting me and pretty soon we were fist fighting.

Meek- yo chill!!

Meek ran over and started trying to break us up. Tim must have heard all of the commotion because he came running down. He pulled my mom off of me and Meek picked me up off of the floor. I was pissed off and crying.

Tim- what is going on down here?

Carol- they've been sleeping together this whole time

He looked at Meek and then he pushed him.

Tim- come on man. Why would you do that?

Meek didn't say anything, he was to busy trying to help me stop my lip from bleeding. I couldn't believe that we had really just fist fought.

Tim- calm down Carol

Carol- no I'm not gonna calm down!

Tim- let's go upstairs

He took her upstairs but I could still hear her yelling.

Nicki- I fuckin hate her!

He held me while I cried historically on his chest.

Nicki- I just wanna go, I don't wanna be here anymore! Just take me somewhere else please, I can't do this!

Meek- hey, stop. Calm down ok? Just breath.

Nicki- can we just leave

Meek- ok, we can leave

Even tho I didn't want to, I had to go upstairs to get a few things from my room. When we went up of course my mom was still yelling.

Carol- I welcome you into my house and you sleep with my daughter! Wow!

Nicki- don't talk to him like that.

Carol- shut up! You don't tell me what to do I can talk to whoever I want any way I want. This my house!

Nicki- he didn't do anything wrong so you don't need to be talking to him like that.

Meek was trying to get me to go up the stairs but I was sick of her.

Carol- you know what, since you think your grown then you can pack your stuff and get the hell out of my house.

Nicki- fine, I don't wanna be here anyways.

Carol- and don't think that your dad ain't gonna hear about this because I'm gonna call and tell him right now.

My dad knew about Meek and he knew that we were having sex but I was curious as to how he would react to finding out that Meek was Tim's son. I didn't know what was happening but I knew then that I may never come back to this house again. I was done with her.

I ran upstairs, got my suitcases out of the closet and Meek helped me pull every piece of clothing I had out of my closet and drawers. I put my shoes in trash bags and packed up anything else that I found to be important. I changed my clothes and redid my hair because my shirt was all stretched out from my mom pulling on it during our fight.We took the bags downstairs one by one and then we loaded them in my car. Meek packed up all of his things and put them in the car too. We left without saying anything to my mom or his dad.

Meek- where are we going?

Nicki- I don't know, I guess to my dads.

That's exactly where we went. I was hoping that he would be as understanding as he usually is but I knew that my mom probably over exaggerated the whole story to make me look bad.

When we pulled up to his house he was waiting outside for us on the porch. We got out and walked up to him.

Nicki- you knew we were coming huh?

Robert- I figured. Y'all come on in so we can talk.

We followed him into the house and we sat down on the couch. I told him my side of the story and he told me what my mom told him.

Robert- I understand that your dating and you may think you love him

Nicki- I do love him dad

Robert- well look, I know when you told me that you were...having sex or whatever I seemed cool but that was because it had already happened but in no way shape or form will I condone my 16 year old daughter just having sex whenever she wants. I try not to be hard on you but at the end of the day I am your dad Nicki not your friend. And because of that, you can stay but I will not allow Meek to live here.

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. ID LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YALL WOULD DO IF YOU WERE IN MOMMA CAROL AND NICKIS POSITION.