13

I pulled him close to me and gave him a kiss, pulling away slowly.

Meek- you sure you ready?

Nicki- positive

Meek- you know you don't gotta do this, I'll wait.

Nicki- stop, I'm ready

He picked me up and laid me down gently on the bed. He hovered over me as he took of his shirt. He pulled me up by my arms and took my shirt of and then gently laid me back down. He unbuttoned me shorts and slid them off, throwing them on the floor. He stood over me and analyzed my body as if he's never seen it before. The way he was looking at me made me nervous, but in a good way.

He got on top of me and started kiss me neck and chest. I lifted his chin with my finger and kissed him. He licked and sucked on my lips and neck as he trailed his tongue slowly down my body. My nipples were hard and he must have noticed because he came back up to show them some attention. He untied my bikini top and ran over my nipples with his tongue demanding me to moan.

He rubbed up and down my thighs before opening them. He decided to tease me by kissing my pussy lips through my bikini bottoms making me want the real thing even me. He finally pulled my bottoms off and started eating me. Every time he did it it felt better and better. He knew all the right places to lick and touch.

Nicki- oh my god!

He stuck his finger in me while he ran his tongue right on my clit. This was a new feeling for me so I didn't know how to handle it.

Nicki- wait! I have to pee!

I jumped back when I felt liquid coming out of me. I jumped up out of the bed and tried to go to the bathroom but he grabbed me.

Meek- where you goin?

Nicki- look what you made me do,I told you I had to pee!

Meek- you didn't pee, you just squirted" he chuckled

I had no idea what he was talking about but whatever he did it felt good and I wanted it to happen again, but I wanted to do something else first.

Nicki- lay down

He did and I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them off. I rudder up and down his dick and then I pulled it out.

Meek- what are you doin?

Nicki- I wanna try something

We both knew that I didn't know what the hell I was doing but I wanted to please him for once.

Nicki- am I doing this right

Meek- we'll work on it

We switched positions and then the nervousness started coming back. He went over to his wallet and pulled out a condom.

Meek- you wanna put it in?

Again I didn't know what I was doing but how hard could putting on a condom be. I opened it I started putting it on.

Meek- you doin it wrong, you gone break it

Nicki- you do it

He rolled it on with no hesitation. I guess that was a good thing.

He claimed in between my leg and rubbed my clit with his thumb while he lined us up. I closed my eyes as I felt him at my entrance. I hissed and closed my eyes tighter while now biting on my bottom lip. I was trying not to show how uncomfortable I was but I couldn't help it, this was a painful process.

Meek- you ok?

Nicki- mhm

He slid in a little more.

Nicki- I don't think it can fit

Meek- it can, just relax

I closed my eyes and relaxed as he inched in. After it was finally in, he held it there for a minute so that u could get used to his size. He started moving in and out slowly but it didn't feel good to me yet.

Nicki- go slower, please

It wasn't getting any better and I was getting impatient.

Meek- let's just do this later

Nicki- no I'm ok, just keep going

Meek- you can't even open your eyes

Nicki- I'm ok Meek

He leaved down and started kissing me. The rougher and sloppier our kisses got the more turned on I got and the better everything started to feel. The pain was finally starting to go away slowly but surely.

Nicki- uhhhh

Meek- you feelin it now huh?

Almost an hour and a half later and we were finally starting to get somewhere

I came quick but he didn't so we kept going until he did and then I was done. I got up and went straight to the shower.

..

Nicki- look at my hair, it's a mess

Meek- you wanna go again?" He chuckled

Nicki- hell no! I'm in pain and I'm drained.

Meek- once you get used to it you gone want it all day everyday.

Nicki- I just wish you could feel what I feel

Meek- why you wanna wish that on me?

Nicki- because you probably think I'm just being a dramatic baby.

Meek- no I don't

Nicki- I just can't wait until we're past this part.

Meek- we'll get there eventually

Nicki- now you have to cuddle with me and make me feel better.

Meek- well come here then

Nicki- I wish we didn't have to leave

Meek- we don't, but you scared to let everybody know about us

Nicki- because what we're doing is wrong. If my mom finds out about us then you won't be able to stay in the house with me anymore and you'll probably have to go back to Philly. I don't want you to go back.

Meek- well i gotta back at some point, that's where I live

Nicki- I know but I don't want you going back sooner than you have to.

Meek- let's just talk about this later ok? I just wanna enjoy out last night here.

Nicki- your right. I'm so tired

Meek- you always tired

Nicki- well I had a long day today

Meek- go ahead and go to sleep then lil baby

Nicki- shut up and hold me tighter

* I GUESS ILL BE UPDATING ALL DAY FRIDAY. IS GONNA BE SO HARD BUT IM READY.