55

Nicki- You look good babe.

Meek- You do too.

I curled the last piece of my hair and sprayed it with hair spray. I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure everything was in place.

Nicki- How much time do we have?

Meek- About 30 minutes until it's time to start heading out.

Nicki- Ok, let me just do my makeup over real quick and I'll be ready.

Meek- You don't need to do it over baby, it looks just fine.

Nicki- You sure?

Meek- Positive.

In less than an hour Meek would be sitting in front of a judge. Of course I would be there to support him and so would Chino. His parents were also going to be there. I wasn't sure if my parents were going to come because I asked them not to. I wanted this day to be as drama free as possible.

Nicki- Is everything in your bag?

Meek- Should be

Nicki- Alright, let's go.

I grabbed my duffle and Meek grabbed his.

Meek- Give me your bag.

Nicki- I got it babe.

Meek- Give it to me.

Nicki- Should I drive or do you want to?

Meek- I'll drive.

Nicki- You never let me drive. I can drive Meek!

Meek- I like you riding tho.

Nicki- I bet you do.

I laid my seat back and put my feet up on the dashboard. We had a good 40 minutes until we got to the courthouse.

Nicki- My father just texted me and said that he would be in court today. Why?

Meek- I told you he would have to be there. Your a minor.

Nicki- I just hope everyone behaves.

Meek- I hope so too, but I got a feeling some shit gone pop off today.

Nicki- Great...

I turned my head and looked out the window as we passed by everything fun.

Nicki- Are we almost there?

Meek- We got about 20 more minutes.

Nicki- Uhh, I'm ready for this to be over.

Meek- I thought you was supposed to be taking a nap or something.

Nicki- Well I changed my mind.

He sat his hand on my thigh as we stopped at a red light. I had on a dress so I already knew where this was going. He pulled my skirt up and started rubbing my pussy through my panties. I sat back and let him as we cruised down the road. He then moved his hand from the outside to the inside of my pants. I continued to let him do whatever he wanted. Then his hands started creeping down to my entrance and without notice he slipped two fingers inside of me. I grabbed his wrist and closed my legs.

Meek- What?

Nicki- Mmm uh

Meek- Why?

Nicki- Because, you need to focus on the road.

Meek- I know how to multitask.

Nicki- Take um out

He took his fingers out of me a licked them.