39

Meek- can you let go?

Nicki- no...

Meek- let go!

Nicki- no!

Meek- come on baby please let go, I gotta finish packin.

I was wrapped around his leg so that he couldn't finish packing.

Nicki- ok fine

I got up and sat on the bed next to his suitcase and watched him stuff things in it. When he would put something in I would take something out without him knowing.

Meek- what you doin?!

Nicki- I want you to stop packing and come lay with me.

Meek- I been layin with you all mornin and all last night.

Nicki- so

Meek- well the faster I get done packin the more time I'll have left with you.

Nicki- I don't want you to leave!

Meek- you want me to be a high school drop out?

Nicki- no, you can go to school with me.

Meek- that's cool and all but where am I supposed to live?

Nicki- you can live here with Chino

Meek- nah I can't do that. I'm sure Chino mom don't want to have to look after another kid. I don't wanna leave you but I'm ready to go back to Philly.

Nicki- that kinda makes me sad to hear

Meek- why? I said Ima miss you.

Nicki- because, I just feel like all the bullshit that happened made you feel unliked or unwelcome and that's my fault.

Meek- I don't feel like that tho

Nicki- if you would have actually had a good time down here then you wouldn't be ready to go.

Meek- I wish I could take you with me tho. I bet you can fit in my bag.

Nicki- you know I would but I don't want to have the Feds show up at your door" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Meek- yo so crazy shit went on down here.

Nicki- I know, like my mom filing missing persons reports on us.

Meek- and her walkin in on us

Nicki- I'll never forget that shit, ever! The bad part about it was that I was ass naked.

Meek- I'm glad I got up in the middle of the night and put some shorts on.

Nicki- you should have woke me up asshole!!

Meek- you was sleepin so good, snoring and shit. I thought about puttin then on for you but I didn't wanna wake you up.

Nicki- well just think tho, if that didn't happen we would still be a secret.

Meek- secret or not ain't nothin gonna change.

Nicki- I'm just scared

Meek- scared of what?

Nicki- the whole long distance thing.

Meek- what you scared for?

Nicki- I don't know, I just don't want any problems.

Meek- what problems you thinkin about? You think Ima cheat on you or somethin like that?

Nicki- I don't know, I just know what your dad said and I know that there are a lot of girls that like you in Philly.

Meek- I'm not gonna cheat on you

I wanted to believe him 100% but I just couldn't. He's young and judging by his Instagram there are a lot of girls in fill that can't wait until he gets back home. There is no 17 year old boys that I know that can go a long period of time without sex. I knew i could do it but I wasn't sure that he could. He was my boyfriend and he's never given me a reason not to trust him so for now I would.

Nicki- I know, I just know that there are going to be so many temptations.

He fell onto the bed on top of me a buried his face into my neck.

Meek- Iw nfh gjfcs hj ncjann

Nicki- what?!

Meek- I said, I'm not gonna do nothin

Nicki- ok. If you say your not then I believe you.

Meek- gimmie a kiss

Nicki- your really heavy

Meek- you want me to get up?

Nicki- yes

Meek- no

Nicki- well let me be on top then, you squishing my boobs.

Meek- what time is it?

Nicki- almost 3

Meek- we gotta get ready to head out in a lil bit.

Nicki- why did you have to say that and ruin the moment?

Meek- my bad

Nicki- your really leaving me...

Meek- you already promised me you wouldn't cry so don't even start.

Nicki- I'm not gonna cry!

Chino- ay bro, you ready?

Meek- yeah

We got up and Meek grabbed one of his bags while I grabbed the other one even tho he didn't want me to. We got in Chinos car and we headed over to my moms house. Meek and I were sitting in the back seat trying to make the most out of our last few minutes together. We made somethings happen in the back seat of the car and seeing how Chino had already seen my love face and Meek's ass, i didn't even care that he was there. We got closer and closer to the house and the closer we got, the more I wanted to take back the promise I made to not cry.

Nicki- he's already waiting outside for you

Meek- yeah, I was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago

We got out and grabbed Meek's bags, putting them into Tims car. He dapped Chino up and then Chino when the to his car to give us a minute alone.

Nicki- well, I guess this is it huh?

Meek- I'll be back before you know it

Nicki- I know..

Meek- hey stope, you said you wouldn't cry

Nicki- I'm not

I rapped my arms around his neck and he rapped his around my waist. He picked me up off of the ground a little as he held me tight.

Meek- I love you

Nicki- I love you too. Don't forget to call me when you get home.

Meek- I won't

We shared one last kiss and then he got in the car. I watched as they drove away and I shed a few tears. I wiped them away because I didn't wanna cry in front of Chino and my mom.

Carol- are you staying here?

Nicki- no, Chinos gonna take me back to dads

I knew that Tim was coming back after he dropped Meek of so my mom wouldn't be alone because I was not ready to come back. I got in the car and Chino dropped me off at my dads house. He wasn't there so I went up to my room and got in bed. After a few minutes of sitting there in silence it finally hit me that I wasn't going to see Meek tomorrow I broke down.

FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT THEIR NAME GETS TO BE CHINOS GIRLFRIEND.