22

Nicki- stop touching me

Meek- no

Nicki- stop!

Meek- why you mad?

Nicki- you know why I'm mad

Meek- no I don't, tell me

Nicki- because you got me in trouble

Meek- well what was I supposed to do?

Nicki- you was supposed to wake me up on time!

Last night I fell asleep in Meek's room and he didn't wake me up this morning like he was supposed to. My mom came down here to ask him if he knew where I was so I had to hid in his closet. When she left I had to go out the back door and sneak to the front and pretend like I was just now getting in. I got in trouble for missing curfew without letting her know where I was so now I'm not allowed to go anywhere for two weeks.

Meek- I was just as tired as you was, shit I put in all the work last night. Why you could wake yourself up?

Nicki- well your right hand is gonna be putting in all the work because we're not doing anything until my punishment is over.

Meek- yeah, ok

Nicki- yeah, ok

Meek- lil smart ass girl

Nicki- fuck you!

Meek- how about I fuck you instead?

Nicki- not interested

Meek- ok then you fuck me

Nicki- this is not funny Meek so stop laughing

Meek- yes it is

Nicki- bye

Meek- where you goin?

Nicki- to my room because your annoying

Meek- you a crybaby foreal

Nicki- so what?

Meek- you really mad?

Nicki- do I look like I'm joking?

Meek- ight, come talk to me when you don't have a attitude

Nicki- whatever

My mom left a few hours ago with Meek's dad to go look for something to wear for one of their friends weddings that was coming up so it was just Meek and I in the house. I would usually be happy about that put since we're not on good terms right now, I might as well be here by myself.

I went up to my room shutting and locking the door behind me. I ran me a bath in hopes that it would relax me and my leg muscles. As I waited for the tub to fill up, I picked out some clothes to put on.

Meek- Nicki...

I heard Meek calling for me outside of my door but I ignored him and continued with what I'm doing.

Meek- Nicki... I know you hear me

Nicki- go away!

Meek- open the door

Nicki- no

Meek- Nicki, please?

I went to the bathroom and added bubbles to the water before turning it of. I came out of the bathroom to see if Meek was still at the door and he was.

Meek- Onikaaa

Nicki- stoooooppp!

He knew that I hated when he called me that.