What Zee Fawk ?

Chapter 21 , (I think ?)

Victoria's POV

"You guys are retarded I swear," Lady said as she laughed at us.

 We all laughed at us as we began walking back to the hotel. My phone vibrated in my hand. I lifted it up to my face and slid it unlocked and looked at our group message.

[Primo'sTaco♥] - I mean I'll ask Ace , but I'm kind of scared to ..

[HeMoansSODEE] - Trill ish yo. I'm not sure if I wanna talk to Jawan about it. 'Cause if he was cheating he would've told me right ? ..

[OVOXO_VC] - I'm so confused right now ......

"Yooo, are you going on tour with us orrr?,'' Evie randomly asked Lady, while she was still texting away on her phone.

"I'm not sure I'll have to ask my dad.." She said looking unsure and scared, I think I was the only one who noticed it.

"Why you look like that?" I asked curiously.

"Umm, no reason.." She mumbled while looking down.

[Primo'sTaco♥] - How 'bout we come up with a plan.

[OVOXO_VC] - What kind of plan you talking about ?

"You don't have to lie to us, ya'know.. Even though you just met us today. You can trust us." Sodee said as she slung her arm over her shoulder.

Lady scratched the back of her head and looked down as we walked through the front doors of the hotel. "I guess."

"Sooo. Who's room are we going to first?" I asked.

[HeScreamsSODEE] - Yeah , we need a plan. Nothing too stupid tho.

[Primo'sTaco♥] - How aboutt ..

[OVOXO_VC] - How about we just play it cool for the next two days, and if there's no signs or they don't tell us, then we investigate ourselves .. ?

[Primo'sTaco♥] - Ehh , that COULD work ..

[HeScreamsSODEE] - Yeah , Vikkie's right . We should give em time , and if they don't tell us thennn . we go CSI on them .

[OVOXO_VC] - Ight. But when CSI comes. Don't be goin' all cray cray and shit.

[HeScreamsSODEE] - lol , what you mean by cray cray ?

[OVOXO-VC] - Cray Cray as in sniffin' niggas draws and shvt . That's just nasty.

[Primo'sTaco♥] - ctfuu , you a dvmn foo'

I looked up from my phone and noticed we were in front of my room. I sighed and pulled my room key out of my bag and opened the door. Our room was neat, with our bags in the front by the door.

"Anybody know when the bus will be here?"I asked Sodee and Evie randomly. Evie shrugged and Sodee looked at me like I was retarded. "Whaatt?'

"So you telling me you didn't see that big tail bus that we had to walk around?" She asked as she looked at us shocked.

"... No." Me and Evie said simultaneously.

"Shaking my damn head." She said as she shook her head.

I shrugged and grabbed my bags and started walking to the door. They followed behind and went to grab their bags too. Lady just walked with me and kept quiet.

"Why so quiet?" I asked her.

Sodee's POV

I heard faint noises when I stepped in front of my room door. I pressed my ear to the door and heard faint talking. I got out my key and opened the door slowly and quietly. I walked in my room, and turned my head in confusion. What zee fawk.

I kept walking, stepping over the thrown women and male clothing on the floor. As I peeked around the corner and looked at the couch. You could tell someone was there a moment before because there was a dent still in the cushions. I swear if what's going is what I think it is, I'm gonna beat a bvtch. I heard faint talking and soft moans. I smirked to my self. This is gonna be one hell of a day.

 I walked around the corner to the kitchen and saw a male and a female. The girl was sitting up on the counter while the guy was standing in front of her with his pants down. Gosh my virgin eyes. This is too much for me to see.

"Mmm. . Don't stop,'' She moaned

I quickly turned by back, back against the wall and hoped she didn't see me. I was so shocked. I noticed Jawan's bags were gone and mine were still beside the couch. There was no way at all that I would be able to get my backs without being seen by either him or her. Ugh, I guess I gotta play it like a thug.

"Umm, excuse the fvck outta me." I said loudly while looking at them.

"Ooh shit." The guy said.

The girl looked at me with bucked eyes. She jumped down from the counter and pulled her skirt down. From the looks of her outfit, she was a maid at the hotel. Where the freak they do this ish at?

Evie's POV

Ugh, I'm so exhausted. This whole dream thingy is irking me. I can't it off my mind. I sighed and pulled out my beats and plugged them up to my phone. See I was already on the bus. Me, Ace, Jawan, Vikkie, Jacob, and Lady were already on the bus. We were just waiting on Sodee to come on so we could go to Lady's house. I gues she's gonna be on tour with us. All of the management were outside of the bus. I guess talking about Lady and how she was gonna be on tour, 'cause normally they'd be on the bus.

Versace x Migo's and Drake blased through my ears as I started bobbing my head. This ish ain't finna tear me up. I stuffed my phone in my bra and got up and started hopping around the bus. Crazy, but I felt like MGK and Lil Wayne. You know , the way they be jumping up and down at their concerts on stage like they retarded. Yeah that kind.

Can't nobody bring me down. I'm in my zone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright , I'm back guys , ^_^ , The next chapter should be up tomorrow or the day after. I'm just gonna work on one story at a time , 'cause doing three is killing me. Plus it seems like everyone likes this story better , so here I amm .

Ohh , you should follow me on Instagramm too ,

@_fvckthisshxt, (1 underscore , and I'll follow you back Promise , )