This Dude . . .

Victoria's P.O.V.

I walked around the garden in park admiring the flowers. I need this off my mind.

I picked up one of the flowers and smelled it. To my surprise, not all flowers actually smell good. I carefully placed the flower back on the ground and went to sit on my bench.

The grass danced as the wind blew, swiftly. I sighed and looked around. The sun was just setting at it displayed colors of orange, purple, and red.

"Beautiful sight isn't it?" A voice behind me stated.

I turned around in my seat and saw who it was. I sighed in releaf.

"Yeah, it's pretty, but what are you doing here? We weren't expecting you until tomorrow."

"To me Friday is a long way, even if it is tomorrow." I smiled and looked up at him as he walked around and sat beside me.

This dude.

"Your somethin' else."

"Tell me something I don't know. . . But, hey. I'm hungry, wanna come get something to eat with me?"

"Sure."

Evie's P.O.V.

Sitting on my bed packing my clothes for the tour bus. I recently woke up, so Primo layed in the bed sleep.

I heard patting on the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. Primo layed on the left side, with his right arm reaching patting the bed. His eyes still closed. To my guess, I think he's lookin for me.

I turned back around and continued to pack.

This dude.

"Evieeeee!" He whined.

"Hmm?" I asked, note, still packing.

"Where are youu?" He complained.

"Open your eyes and look." I said as I turned around.

His right arm layed on the right side, and he slightly opened his right eye. Then the other. Once his eyes darted on me he frowned.

"Why are you packing?" He asked confused.

"It's for the tour bus." I said, going back to pack.

"Ughh!" He shifted on the bed and came and stood infront of me. "I think I have morning breath."

"We took a nap. You don't get that in the morning." I stated.

"Oh, well come give daddy some sugaa!" He said as he lead down with his lips poked out.

I poked his lips and smiled. "Ewww! You have cooties!" I yelled and scooted back in the bed, throwing the clothes on the floor.

"But you have cooties too!" He pointed out.

"But you have boy cooties!"

"You have girl cooties." He said confused.

"Boy cooties are worse than girl cooties." I said crossing my arms.

"Well you must like my cooties." He said crawling on the bed towards me.

"Ehh, I know people who have worser cooties." I shrugged.

"Like who?" He said climbing over me.

"My little brother, Jr." I said looking up at him in the eye.

"One question."

"Go ahead."

"Why can't daddy get some sugaa!" He whined.

"First off, my 'daddy' is all he way across the country. Second off, I never said you couldn't all I said was you have cooties." I explained.

I grabbed his cheeks and looked him in the eye, as his hair flowed down the sides of his face. I pulled his hair back into a ponytail with the scrunchy on my arm.

He just layed there and looked at me.

"You know your beautiful right?" He looked me in the eye smirking.

"So I've heard."

He chuckled and kissed me. Lets just say that kiss lead to more things, and I had a good day!

Sodee's P.O.V.

I sat down on the couch in our suite finishing off my homework, Jawan struted through the door. A bag in his hand, and walking like a model.

This dude.

"Jawan, what the hell are you doin'?" I said as I tilted my head.

"Baby, baby, baby. Shhh." He said as he walked over to me and sat beside me. He closed my books and put them on the table.

"Do I need to call mama Nae?" I asked conserned.

"Shhh!" He said as he pushed his finger all up on my lips telling me to be quiet. I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

I tried to tell him to move his fingers, but it just came out all muffled.

"What was that baby?" He asked.

I moved his hand from my lips and laughed. "What did you do today?" I asked as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Oh me and Jacob went to the gym, then grabbed a bite, and I got you this." He said as he followed and handed me the bag on his arm as I jumped on the counter.

I took the bag and sat it on the counter. "I'll open it later."

"What time are we getting on the bus?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Sometime around 7."

I swung my feet around in the air and pulled out my phone. I went to the different faces of the screen and saw all of my apps lined up.

"Blehh, blahh, blehh, blehh." I said randomly, causing Jawan to look up at me.

I looked down at my phone to see the screen with all my games on it. I closed my eyes and randomly picked a game. I peeked open one eye and saw Cut The Rope on my phone.

"Jawannnn!" I whined.

"Yeah?" He said looking up from his phone.

"Cook me something to eat." I said sitting up smiling.

He put his phone down on the counter and walked over to me. Standing inbetween my legs, he wrapped his arms around my legs, resting his arms on the counter. He smirked up at me.

"Now do you really want me to do that? . . You remember what happened last time?"

I laughed at the thought.

Last time I told him to cook for me was back when we weren't on tour and we were chilling at my house. The most I remember was black, smoke, and nasty looking food. Eww!

"Nevermind boo. I got this. Go pick a movie and we'll hang til it's time to leave." I smiled.

I gave him a peck on the lips and he moved back so I could jump down.

I can't wait til' we get on this bus.