Im Sorry

Sodee's POV .

"Shoot, I'm soo sorry, please don't tell my manager." She cried.The guy pulled up his pants and started heading for the door.

"So you just gone leave me like this?" She yelled at him.

"Hell yeah, bye. Just a hit it and quit it." He stated to her.

"You fvckin'. UGH!" She screamed as she threw a vase at him.

He laughed and walked out the door. Players now days, I tell you..

She sighed and walked out of the room and closed the door after her. These dvmn nasty ass muhfvuckers. It was funny but it made me mad. And why my room though, I know she saw my suitcases standing by the couch. Smdh.

I gathered my stuff once I saw them walk out the door and headed for the door. I can't believe this. I pulled out my phone on got on Instagram. My notifications were blowing up, to you know I had to check it out. Some girl mentioned me in a comment, and I couldn't really see what the picture was so I clicked.

I looked up from my phone and pressed the elevator botton and the door opened automatically. I was shocked to see who it was. We weren't expecting him, but I guess he was already in town and was ready to go.

"Ooh, wassup Diggs?" I asked as I gave him a friendly hug.

"Nothin' much, ready to go and get this tour poppin'!" He said acting ghetto. I looked at him and laughed. He is the biggest retard ever I swear.

"Why you here so early?" I asked randomly.

"Because I-" He started, but got cut off by the elevator door open and two screaming girls talking about Diggy.

I sighed and stepped back. I'm used to this kind of stuff now. I've been around it for months. I pulled out my phone and unlocked my screen, and lets say what I saw wasn't pretty. I laughed and tried to hold back the tears as I screen shot it.

Lady's POV , (New righhtt?)

I sat in my seat lost in my thoughts about my dad that I didn't even notice Victoria calling my name. She's really nice and supportive. I was actually shocked when she asked me to come to lunch with her. Most people that see me in the studio just look and leave, but she's .. different.

I turned towards her, "huh?" I asked, looking so lost.

"You okay? You seem really really quiet." She asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I plastered a fake smile on my face.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you positive?"

I chuckled, "yes, I'm sure."

"Alright," she said as she threw her hands in the air. "But don't say I didn't ask." She said as she got up and went to sit with Jacob.

They were a cute couple. It was like they were meant to be. I wish I could find something like that. Well I used to want that, now I'm too scared to love. See, my dad changed all of that. He's the biggest drug dealer in Centinnial, and EVERYBODY knows him. The thing is, he makes me sells drugs too. I've been to jail, I've been shot, I've shot somebody, and I've killed somebody.

No, I didn't have a choice.

No, I didn't do drugs.

My mother, well. She passed. R.I.P. mommy. The thing is, he tried to get her to do it too, but she told him no. He killed her. Smile as that. He doesn't think I know, but I do. He tried to make up a lie and say she had cancer, when I know she didn't. The time that it happened I was in my room "sleep". I tried, but I could over the yelling and screaming.

I just wanna get away ..

Evie's POV

We were now on our way to Lady's house. Sodee came on the bus with Diggy behind her and everyone got up and gretted him, except Lady. I don't think she noticed him. I mentally shrugged and got up and went back to the bunks, until I heard sniffing.

I looked and I didn't see anybody. I kept walking as the sniffing got louder. I moved the sheet to the bunk and saw Sodee bawling her eyes.

"Omg, Sodee what's wrong?" I asked concered.

"This." She dragged out showing me a picture on her phone.

And when I tell you I almost died when I saw it. Y'all was gonna have to start digging my grave.

I looked at her in disbelief and rubbed her back. "Sodee I'm so sorry. I'm finna go whoop his ass." I said as I started to walk back to the front.

"No, don't." She said as she stopped me. "Now we all know it wasn't a dream.. Well I know." She sniffed.

I couldn't help it. She was making my eyes water. I just grabbed her and engulfed her in the biggest hug ever.