Show Time - Where's My Girl ?

Jacob:

I woke up to see Victoria asleep beside me. I didn't want to wake her to I kissed her forehead gently and got out of bed trying not to wake her.

Being the creep I am , I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

The bathroom door plied open and I jumped for my life.

"Jacob , you in there ?" She yelled over the water.

"Yea I'm in here.! "

"Oh sorry , I just had to potty." She said before she ran out.

I shook my head to myself as I thought about they way she said potty.

Vikkie:

I walked in my mother's room and took a shower since Jacob was in my room.

Victoria's Outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/just_an_outfit/set?id=37730612

I went downstairs to see no one in the house. I walked into the kitchen and started to cook some bacon , eggs , waffles , and oatmeal with toast.

 I heard footsteps , that grew louder and louder until I saw someone hovering over the counter.

 "You have serious problems , man." I said while looking up at him.

 He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled as he sat down at the table. I walked over with two plates , gave him his , and sat down.

 "What do you have planned today ? " I asked as we began to eat.

 "Um . . I think I have a show at 5 , but I gotta be there at 3 for sound check and all that good stuff." He bit into his bacon and started at the waffle.

 "Need any support ?" I smiled over at him , giving him a pleading look.

To think of it , I've never been to one of his concerts.

 "Oh course ! I would love to have you at the show." He said smiling at me.

We finished eating and headed next door , to his house . We walked up to his room and I sat on his bed as he cluttered through his closet -- making a catastrophe .

 "Need any help picking out your outfit?" I volunteered as I walked up behind him.

 I felt him smile as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He nodded his head and picked out three outfits he liked the best and laid them out on the bed.

 I walked over to the outfits , examining them one-by-one. I thought for a second , then it came to me.

 "Try this."

 I switched around the outfits and make the perfect outfit. A black leather jacket with a white t-shirt , black skinny jeans , and all white Supra's. He came and stood behind me , wrapping his arms around my waist and scooting closer to me. He kissed my cheek lightly.