Who Is She?

Vikkie:

Days ... Weeks ... Even Months Have Passed. And Jacob Is Still In The Hospital. I've Been By There Everyday Just To Make Sure He's Okay. The Last Time I Went , Which Was Yesterday , He Seemed Different. He's Improving Slowly. Which Is Goood. But Yesterday Was Different.

He Told Me He Loved Me.

I Love Him Too But Not In That Way. Cause' Im Like His #1 Fan. But Com'on , Who Doesn't Love Him. He's The Sweetest Thing Ever. From That Smile , To The Laugh , To The Personality . Ohhh Emmm Geee.

Right Now. Im On My Way To See Him. Im Dressed Casual. By Casual I Mean Sweats , T-Shirt , And Converses.

The Hospital Was Like Right Down The Street From My House , So I Got There In A Hurry. But When I Walked In The Room There Was This Girl ... I Have No Idea Who She Was , But She Was There.

I Sat My Purse And Keys Down Silently. But I Dont Think They Knew I Was Inside.

She Sat Close To Him ... Very Close. I Haven't Even Sat That Close To Him. It Made Me Think It Was His Girlfriend ... But Nahh He Told ME He Loved Me... But Most Boys Are The Same. I Just Wouldn't Have Thought He Was On-

My Thoughts Got Interuppted By Him.

Yes

Jacob.

"Vikkiee.... Hello! ... Earth To Vikkie" He Called Out.

"Huh ... Umm .. Yeaa . What Chu Say?"

"I Said" I Could Hear The Fustration In His Voice. "When Did You Get Here. Me And Um.. Umm ... "

"Cat." The Girl Said

"Yeaa... Yeaa .. We Were Just Talking."

"Oh. Well I'll Be Going Now.." I Said While Grabbing My Stuff To Go.

"Noo .. Noo .. Stay Cat Was Just Leaving." He Said. Cat Turned And Looked At Her . I Finally Saw Her. Haha I See Why Her Name Is Cat. She's Ugly A/f! No Lie! I Sure Wonder How Jacob Would've Reacted If He Was Himself.

She Got Up And Walked Out. Jacob Bursted Out Laughing. I Dont See Whats So Funny.. So I Asked.

"Umm ... Whatss So Funny?" I Asked

"Haha Nothiing ... Come Over Here And Sit." He Said While Patting A Spot Beside Him On The Bed.

I Got Up And Walked Over There , And Sat Down Quietly. Me Using My Math Skills It Was About 10inches In Between Us.

He Smiled And Pulled Me Closer To Him. So Now It Was Like 2 Inches.

He Grabbed My Hand And Interwinded Our Fingers. I Couldnt Do Anything But Smile..

He Looked Me In The Eyes For A Long Time . Which Seemed Like Enternity. And Said " ....."