I Remember !

Jacob:

I walked her inside the resturant. She smiled the whole way.

"How you like it?" I asked.

"It's wonderful!" She said as she spun around the room with her arms out.

I have to say. She looked quite stunning in her dress.

{A/N: BTW Her Dress Looked Like This : (Link Also In Comments) }

"Hello and welcome to The Golden Star. Do you have a reservation?" The hostess said.

"Yes, last name . . . . Um . . . Uhh . . ." I cant remember. Whats wrong with me?

"Latimore." Victoria said. Im glad she was here.

"Right this way."

We followed the hostess to our seat and sat down as he handed us our menu's.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go back to the hospital?" She asked as she held my hands. I could tell she was scared, you can see it in her eyes. "Maybe we should go home."

"No I wanna stay." I begged.

She got up and took my hand. I sighed as we walked to the car.

She held her hand out for the keys. I dug in my pocket and grabbed them, and gave them to her. She went over to the driver seat, and I sat in the passenger seat.

I looked out the window and just watched cars go by. I saw plenty of palm trees and people. We pulled into a parking lot. It didnt look like a hospital parking lot, her drive-way, nor mine. She got out and grabbed her back and closed the door. She came on my side and just looked at me, then walked off.

I got out the car and saw where we were.

The beach, cool. I pulled out my phone and started to fiddle with it.

I think I forgot how to work it.

She came running around the corner with a bathing suit on and handed me trucks and a shirt.

{A/N: She Had This Onn And Handed Him This : [Link Is In The Comments, Too] }

After I got done changing she was no where to be found. I looked all around and didnt see her.

"Jacob!" She sang.

I turned around and saw her standing behind me.

We walked along the beach hand in hand.

She stopped dead in her tracks and stood infront of me. "You okay?" She asked

I nodded my head. "Yepp. My view from here is perfect."

"Why is that?" She asked as she put her hand on her forehead blocking the sun to see my face.

Her hair was blowing in the wind. Her brown eyes lit up in the sun-light, sunset. Her beautiful skin glistened in the low-rise sun. She watched as I examined her.

"Because I have the worlds most beautiful girl infront of me."

She looked up from the ground and smiled at me. I put my arms around her waist and scooted her closer to me. Her smile grew bigger as I hugged her.

She pulled back slowly and smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I smiled back. She leaned in , and so did I.

She kissed me slowly, and softly.

As we kissed I had flash backs.

*"Jacob! Jacob! Can I have you autograph!" A crazed fan said.

"Sure." I said while smiling. I signed her shirt..

"Thanks." She said as she walked off.

I looked around and saw Victoria sitting on the bench. *

*I saw lights flashing as I turned around. I was hit, hard. I saw Victoria running to me and thats all. I blacked out.

I woke up in the hospital with people around me.

My body was aching, bad.

I couldn't remember anything..*

*Kat walked in the room. "Hey Jake, hows it goin'?" She said as she sat next to me.

"Do I know you?" I asked. I searched her face to see if i remembered her.

"Yeaa, Its me from school. Biology.?" She said as she looked confused.

"Oh yea, I remember." I lied. I dont even know that girl. How am I gonna know her from school when my mom teaches me. Seriously?*

*"Hey Jake, remember me.?" He said..

I looked at him evily. "Yes what do you want? Why are you here? How'd you get past security?"

"Look man we look just alike, all I had to do is put on a hospital gown."

{A/N: Yes, That's Jacob's Evil Twin, Just To Let You Know! Enjoy! XP }

"Why'd you hit me with your car?" I asked looking serious. I knew who it was, Victoria told me.

"Because you were with the girl I wanted.."

"Just stay away from her.!"*

I pulled back from the kiss.

"Wow . . ." She said as she wiped her lips with her wrist.

My eyes grew bigger. It was here infront of me, my love, my future, my main, my everything, most inportantly, my future wife.

"Victoria!" I shouted as I pulled her into a hug. "I remeber."