Im Vikkie .. And You Are?

I Ran UpStairs And Started To Get Ready.. Picked Out My Clother And Went Into The Bathroom , Turnt On The Radio And Hopped In The Shower

"I Dont Wanna Be Loved I Dont Wanna Be Lovedd! I Just Wanna Quickie No BIte Marks No Scratches And No Hickes If You Can Live With That Mommy Come Get With Me!"

Suprisinly They Were Playing My Jam! Eventually The Song When Off And They Started To Play Gucci This By The OMG Girlz. I Truely Dislike Them So I Jumped Out Of The Shower And Turned The Radio Off. I Figured Since Im Already Out I Might As Well Stay Out. I Brushed My Teeth..Washed My Face Then Put On My Swagged Out Clothes

(Link:http://www.polyvore.com/vikkie_meeting_neighbors/set?id=37569054)

I Looked Fresh! I Walked Down Stairs Doing The Mindless Behavior Swagg Walk! To Be Honest I Kilt It Like It Wentt Harrdddd!

"Maaaa! Im Readyy!" I Yelled While Walkin In To The Living Room

"I'm Walking Out The Door Now Grabb The Cake" She Also Yelled Which I Dont Know Why Cause I Was Right Behind Her.

Weird Much?

I Got The Cake Then Went And Caught Up With With Her. "What If They're Creeps?" I Asked With A Serious Face

"If They Are You Still Have TO Be Nice To Them" She Said Which I Dont See Why Cause Like I Said Before Im Never Nice.

Soon We Were At The Door. I Was Kinda Scared Cause The Last Neighbors Were Just....Uggghhhh!

                She Knocked On The Door And Soon After SomeOne Answered The Door..Not Just Somebody But It Was Him The One And Only!

He Was Just So... DREEEAAAAMMMMMYYYYT! Then Mom Cut Off My Thoughts By Saying

"Hello We're Your Neighbors Im Sasha And She's..."

"Ohh Im Victoria But You Can Call Me Vikkie .. No Need To Say Who You Are Cause I Already Know Who You Are!"

He Just Chuckled ''You May Come In If You Please" I Looked Over At Mom And He Stepped Back And She Walked In.

I Was Behind Her And Just Stood There In Amazement.

Then He Said "My Mom's In The Kitchen Which Is Down The Hall To The Left".

Then She Said Thanks And Left Out The Room ...

"You Know You Dont Have To Stand Up You Can Sit .......Right?:" He Said While Sittin Down.

I Went And Sat Down Just Amazed Because I Was In Jacob Latimore's House OMFG!